Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Associate
Hi Guys, need you help with my problem. I have muted my team players at one time and since them I cant hear no one. Every settings in game is enabled. Reinstalled game twice I double check my sound settings in windows aswell but nothing helps. Is there any registry I can adjust or what?
Thank you

Soldato
Hi Guys, need you help with my problem. I have muted my team players at one time and since them I cant hear no one. Every settings in game is enabled. Reinstalled game twice I double check my sound settings in windows aswell but nothing helps. Is there any registry I can adjust or what?
Thank you
Press F9

F10 also mutes the game sound so you can only hear squad chatter. I only realised this yesterday when I pressed it by accident :D

Associate
No it's not that, I just found out what the hell.

When you start you game on right side there is xbox bar app side loading and that what caused the mute.
You have to check settings in there and setup it correctly cause it's right mess.

Soldato
Really enjoying the new call of duty actually but I keep going back to the warzone mode as it's my favourite so unsure whenever to buy it or not?

The smaller maps and modes are great for quickly leveling weapons though! I find them a bit intense though and prefer the breaks warzone offers between battles looting and traveling more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally did it!! 1.0 K/D lol around 3500 kills.

I know I'm sad but I found using the Grau without the suppressor and not using the thermal sight has helped loads.

I generally play objectives but not all the times.

I'm also a complete sucker for challenges.

Soldato

I know I'm sad but I found using the Grau without the suppressor and not using the thermal sight has helped loads.

I noticed one of the challenges was getting 50 headshots with a shotgun....I could foresee the rage that would bring and just noped on that.

Soldato

I got my k/d to 0.99 today. I've only been playing a few weeks though so have a lot less kills.

I've also moved from M4 to GRAU over the last week. It's much better IMO. Has no recoil at all so focused on making it a bit better for longer range and more mobile. Using the iron sight on it and no stock

Back
Top Bottom