Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
The update this week has totally broken in game party chat.

Which makes crossplay unusable because of no voice Comms.

To chat you have to all be on same platform and use for example Xbox party chat.

Hoping they since it soon.

Soldato
I've had no luck with connecting to games either.

Also is it just me but I wish they'd do a mode that has HC health levels but with friendly fire off. It's so frustrating trying to use a killstreak and your teams just deliberately run it to once they realise the reflected damage is on against you.

Associate
I have noticed the servers do lagg a lot, and there has been connection problems trying to login (appears to happen at peak times).

It's as if Activision never expected the game to be so popular.

Having said that I can't really complain iv not paid for the full game nor the battle pass so it's a free game.

Caporegime
Is anyone playing Warzone? If so add me on PSN (rp2000). I'm new to it but learning slowly playing with randoms, but annoying unless they have mics and speak English!

I'm online at the moment.

rp2000

Soldato
Is anyone playing Warzone? If so add me on PSN (rp2000). I'm new to it but learning slowly playing with randoms, but annoying unless they have mics and speak English!

I'm online at the moment.

rp2000

No problem. Always free to join me and my brother or friends. We just play for fun but occasionally win. Will add you once everything seems to come back online.

Soldato
I have noticed the servers do lagg a lot, and there has been connection problems trying to login (appears to happen at peak times).

It's as if Activision never expected the game to be so popular.

Having said that I can't really complain iv not paid for the full game nor the battle pass so it's a free game.
same here, its a free game. I would be ****** had i paid lol

Soldato
To be fair, there are 50 million people trying to play the same game at the same time. They had not planned for a pandemic where the servers would over load.

Soldato
Cant get this game to load at all now, it tries to connect then it boots to the home splash screen with a message "memory Error 13-71", WTH am I supposed to do with this now?

Back
Top Bottom