Cancel culture expands to real life in the USA

Commissario
Ok can we please leave off the hunter biuden **** in every thread it can possibly be shoehorned into, it's tiresome, offtopic and if you want to discuss it go to SC.

The reason such posts get deleted is because as I say, they're off topic nonsense when posted in random threads.

Soldato
I really wish I could express in words how little I care about your opinion of me, why are you even mentioning Trump? Why are you obsessed with defending women on the internet? Maybe take some Vitamin D and go do some exercise

Well the feeling is mutual. Doesn't stop you throwing the insults questioning my masculinity around does it. You clearly have issues. I'll get some vitamin D, you get some therapy.

This is the same guy who just dug up Trump when he hasn't even been mentioned lmao

Yeah to show your issues with women who claim they've been raped/sexually assaulted. I can hardly point out the whiff of misogyny in some of your posts and not say why I'm saying it can I.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok can we please leave off the hunter biuden **** in every thread it can possibly be shoehorned into, it's tiresome, offtopic and if you want to discuss it go to SC.

The reason such posts get deleted is because as I say, they're off topic nonsense when posted in random threads.

Love the objectivity, what about the Trump posts?

Caporegime
OP
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has now confirmed that the Biden administration are directly involved in shutting down social media messaging it doesn't like.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-consulting-Facebook-flag-misinformation.html

I'm sure they won't censor anything that was obviously true, like Wuhan lab leak and Hunter Biden's laptop. Oh wait.

untitled.png

Just imagine the cries of fascism, dictator and threat to the constitution had the Trump administration got directly involved in censorship. What first amendment?

Caporegime
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has now confirmed that the Biden administration are directly involved in shutting down social media messaging it doesn't like.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-consulting-Facebook-flag-misinformation.html

I'm sure they won't censor anything that was obviously true, like Wuhan lab leak and Hunter Biden's laptop. Oh wait.

untitled.png

Just imagine the cries of fascism, dictator and threat to the constitution had the Trump administration got directly involved in censorship. What first amendment?

"October 19th 2020"

So....before the 2020 election then?

You've already been warned for waffling on about Hunter 'nothing to do with politics' Biden

Caporegime
You've already been warned for waffling on about Hunter 'nothing to do with politics' Biden

This seems to be one of the threads where it is actually relevant though. Social media companies cracked down hard on censoring that story then had to walk it back.

The twitter CEO said it was a "total mistake", the NYPost's account was blocked for like 2 weeks.

That seems pretty relevant to a thread about cancel culture, a big media outlet being temporarily cancelled from a major social media platform and their story banned from several others too.

Commissario
As this is a thread about cancel culture, is it a good one to mention that the Republicans in Texas are looking to cancel the education of their children on any part of the history of the US that suggests they aren't perfect?

Just minor things like the treatment of the native population (including the breaking of pretty much all the treaties), the slavery, the civil rights movement, desegregation, any mention of white supremacy including such minor groups as the good ole boys in the kkk etc.

Soldato
This seems to be one of the threads where it is actually relevant though. Social media companies cracked down hard on censoring that story then had to walk it back.

The twitter CEO said it was a "total mistake", the NYPost's account was blocked for like 2 weeks.

That seems pretty relevant to a thread about cancel culture, a big media outlet being temporarily cancelled from a major social media platform and their story banned from several others too.
You are progressively being the Piers Morgan of GD lol. Did you even read the Daily Mail article? It does well to conflate the issue but the crux of it is about stopping vacinne misinformation.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
As this is a thread about cancel culture, is it a good one to mention that the Republicans in Texas are looking to cancel the education of their children on any part of the history of the US that suggests they aren't perfect?

Just minor things like the treatment of the native population (including the breaking of pretty much all the treaties), the slavery, the civil rights movement, desegregation, any mention of white supremacy including such minor groups as the good ole boys in the kkk etc.

Indeed.

Bit more info about this

Texas Tribune

Back
Top Bottom