Cancel culture expands to real life in the USA

Soldato
Wow, that's a seriously weak argument, remove what someone said from what you quoted and then throw another strop and start with the personal insults, i didn't say "snip." and even if you were using the generally accepted method of using that you'd leave the point you were addressing and "snip" the irrelevant parts, considering you're claiming there's something wrong with me the entire post...
Who are you to tell me anything, you didn't ask fist. You threw a strop over a tweet from the CIA and i asked why you even cared what other people think or feel?

Also I've seriously answered you three times now, just because you don't like the answer, or don't understand it, it doesn't mean it's not been answered. Would you like me to take you through it, you know where you posted a tweet from the CIA and whined about them being woke, you do know that by crying over what the CIA said you're making an attempt, all be it an extremely weak attempt, at seeking justice for a social issue.
Would be relevant.

Maybe you should seek the justice you want over a social issue on twitter or something.

Soldato
jesus this is a thread full of all sorts of special. is this a cunning plan by the mods to corral all the special folk in the one thread to keep them going round in circles ad infinitum?!

wait.....by posting in it does that mean i too am trapped in this vortex of specialness?!

Soldato
jesus this is a thread full of all sorts of special. is this a cunning plan by the mods to corral all the special folk in the one thread to keep them going round in circles ad infinitum?!

wait.....by posting in it does that mean i too am trapped in this vortex of specialness?!

It’s not all the special posters, I’ve not participated yet. Hilarious to watch some of my most ardent critics (fans) embarrassing themselves yet again!

Soldato

Tell me about it, i mean when someone wants to cancel the CIA just because they don't like what they said you know things have gone to far.

Permabanned
has the past few pages been about how the people from SC are a bit...well you know lol
playing them at their own game sort of thing? They aren't really that clever they've just learned the top 10 thing to reply with that stops you in your tracks as you haven't learned the word games?

Soldato
has the past few pages been about how the people from SC are a bit...well you know lol
playing them at their own game sort of thing? They aren't really that clever they've just learned the top 10 thing to reply with that stops you in your tracks as you haven't learned the word games?
AD HOMINEM!!1

RxR

RxR

Soldato
don't be conflating your ad hominimums with your reductio ad absurdumniums!!

Might the bacula of your verecundi be a non sequitur?

!

The bijective ad absurdum being apt to indicate good humour (as exemplified by the balladeer of Reading Gaol, Oscar Wilde, whose rapier wit was a chancing of the mirror: naturally leading to Dorian Grey. Tho the demerit of it was recast for the modern age in young Harry Potters' equally inane mirror-gazing in the bowels of an old school upon the image therein of his long-deceased parents, for which he was chid by the schools leading wise-art / wizard). Ergo, humorous existential farce is rarely out of fashion. Why might that be? I suspect most of us sense life is too short to be twisted, so a laff is essential.

Last edited:
Soldato
Might the bacula of your verecundi be a non sequitur?

!

The bijective ad absurdum being apt to indicate good humour (as exemplified by the balladeer of Reading Gaol, Oscar Wilde, whose rapier wit was a chancing of the mirror: naturally leading to Dorian Grey. Tho the demerit of it was recast for the modern age in young Harry Potters' equally inane mirror-gazing in the bowels of an old school upon the image therein of his long-deceased parents, for which he was chid by the schools leading wise-art / wizard). Ergo, humorous existential farce is rarely out of fashion. Why might that be? I suspect most of us sense life is too short to be twisted, so a laff is essential.
I’m sorry but I’m just a poor farm boy from out west, so all imma seeing there is some big ass fancy words and not a whole lotta mean sir. Now if you needs to me learn ya how to catch and butcher a hog, well sir, I am your man.

on t’other hand if you’re needing more of a helping hand with electrics in the loft then you’d be much better speaking with my cousin Ned. He’d be able to square you right up and no messing.

either way, holler me up and I’ll get them right on it.

Back
Top Bottom