*** Car Wash / Valet / Detailing Thread ***

Caporegime
Had my car washed yesterday by the chap at work who said it was one of the easiest washes he'd had thanks to the ceramic coating, the dirt seemed to just rinse away. It looked brilliant, and then it rained. Now the car has dust spots all over it again after the rain drops all evaporated and left all the dust they were carrying.

Soldato
Hey All

I popped to my local Halfords to grab a G3 Clay Mitt, my 530D is super dusty so going to give her a nice clean, guy there said I should jet wash then snow foam? I remember seeing people snow foam on dry cars to pull all the dirt off? Or am I dreaming this!?

Thanks Mart

G3 clay mitt is my go to for claying. I just use extra soapy car wash and go to town. Easy and efficient.

Yes snow foam direct, no rinse.

Soldato
Had to park under a tree the other day and it dropped lots of sap and petals on my car. Can't motivate myself to wash it, just days after I gave her a deep clean. Doesn't help that all the local petrol stations have taken their jet wash areas away, as I can't park directly outside my place. Albanian car was tomorrow it is then

Back
Top Bottom