Census 2011: fewer than half of people living in London are white

Can you show, using facts and statistics, that life was better then?

You mean facts and statistics made up for people with their own agenda?
I'm telling you about REAL life not in paper back books.

Or are you going to sit behind your privliged little lifestyle and bleat about anacdotal reasonings?

Goes to show you know nothing of the 60s and birmingham sunshine.

LOL at "Everybody's doorstep was polished and their path was always clean and alum rock was a very nice place to shop and visit."

Hard to belive but yes people in them days used to that kind of thing.
It was called having pride in what you do and where you live.

Hahaha, I bet it was for certain people, I bet it was a right hell hole for others.

No really it was a very good place to live in the 60s I know because I lived up the road in duddeston manor.

I bet you have to wear a helmet and nappies too don't you?

Please don't stop seeing your doctor ;)

What makes me think we are being overrun ? White British being the minority In London and soon to be Birmingham. I've argued my case. Just read the whole thread.

can we do it with muslamic ray guns?

or would we need catholic ray guns?

No, you'd do it with migration, politics and culture. That is a viable way to take over a country. It's been done many times, including here in England. The Roman and English conquests were levered in initially by force, but the real changes came from migration, politics and culture. For example, hardly any of the Romans in Britain came from anywhere near Rome. They were nearly all Britons who had become Romans politically and culturally. Similarly for the English. With an open country like the modern UK, the initial force isn't really necessary. You don't need to kill the monarch and noblemen nowadays - it's all about political power.

You can respond to the issue with derision as much as you like, but doing so won't make you right. There's plenty that's worthy of derision, such as racism, but there is a genuine and serious issue with mass-scale immigration and nothing like a matching scale of integration. 50,000 people come here to live and become British, no problem. 5,000,000 people come here to live and 50,000 of them become British - problem.

Last edited:
You mean facts and statistics made up for people with their own agenda?
I'm telling you about REAL life not in paper back books.

Ah yes, those damned paper back books, with their peer reviewed science and hard facts in them, where as your simple experience is far more compelling evidence.

tn4Cf.gif

The colour of the skin of my neighbour matters nowhere near as much to me as does what kind of people they are personally. Good people are good people and bad people are bad people, skin colour and nationality is irrelevant.

The colour of the skin of my neighbour matters nowhere near as much to me as does what kind of people they are personally. Good people are good people and bad people are bad people, skin colour and nationality is irrelevant.

Which I think you'll find that the vast majority of people want, they just get screamed down as racists.

I couldn't give two ***** what colour my neighbour is, my problem is that I don't feel that we have had high class immigration, and that with cultures mixing comes severe problems, especially done in such a reckless and unmeasured manner.

Our birth rate as a society is low, and traditionally is a lot higher amongst the migrant community, again as a result of differing cultural values.

Once upon a time this may not have been an issue, but with the sheer numbers that are descending upon us, it certainly is going to be!

Have you told your mom you post that vid of her?

It is somewhat ironic that you complain about our culture being under threat and being eroded and contribute to it yourself by using "mom". Is not language part of our culture?

And when you have a properly researched dataset, let me know, until then, it's still a pointless anecdote.

It must be boring going for a drink with you...

Bob...I see the blues won this week it was a good match, I was there and they may well finish in the top ten this season.

Burnsy..have you got a properly researched dataset on the blues..also citation needed!

Bob..moves to another table....

Is there a correlation between education and views on immigration? Some of the SEND EM BACK crowd are typing like a 4 year old on meth. It's either hilariously ironic or terribly depressing. I can't decide which.

I'm not naming any names, but the sheer retardation of some people beggars belief. What I always find completely dumbfounding is when a racist says "I'm not racist" but then goes on to post a crock of utterly racist ideas. Also, what I find highly amusing is when racists whine about non-white people "invading England" while their English skills are absolutely dreadful. You racists are simply one mammoth contradiction.

We are all ****ing people for goodness sake. Mr Patel has as much right to practice his cultural things as you do to eat fish & chips.

Hit a nerve? calling members names is very immature and childish..but oh hum.

When I was young I used to go to alum rock(brum) to visit my aunt and to go to the pictire house there.

Everybody's doorstep was polished and their path was always clean and alum rock was a very nice place to shop and visit.

But now..OMFG it's a right **** hole. Multiculturalism has never worked and never will.
Oh and before a racist remark comes from you I did have an GF from india and I still see her family.

But tell me when was you born in the UK?

edit= I just thought was you in Birmingham in the 60s..if not then how the hell do you
know what it was like then?

Poor grammar and from Birmingham.

Says it all really.

Case closed.

No nerves hit babe I'm all about the love xx

Bob...I see the blues won this week it was a good match, I was there and they may well finish in the top ten this season.

Burnsy..have you got a properly researched dataset on the blues..also citation needed!

And you were in Birmingham in the 60's? What you describe is something quite clear, women not being able to work and staying home, do you miss that too? Feel threatened by women as well at the work place? Want to send them back so they can clean the street you walk by?

Now, do I prefer to make decisions based on carefully researched evidence, or in the opinion and clearly biased vision of a bigot? Sorry little boy, is always one to be number one.

I'm not naming any names, but the sheer retardation of some people beggars belief. What I always find completely dumbfounding is when a racist says "I'm not racist" but then goes on to post a crock of utterly racist ideas. Also, what I find highly amusing is when racists whine about non-white people "invading England" while their English skills are absolutely dreadful. You racists are simply one mammoth contradiction.

We are all ****ing people for goodness sake. Mr Patel has as much right to practice his cultural things as you do to eat fish & chips.

Racists not being able to speak proper English is funny, but its kind of an obvious correlation. Racist = Stupid = Can't spell.

Only a real sperg lord of the highest proportions compares posting on an internet forum to actual real in person conversations. I am sorry I was not aware of your disability before I engaged in conversation with you.

Back
Top Bottom