Champions League Spoilers 7th/8th March

Soldato
Here's the goal scoring records of Liverpools current set of 'strikers'.

Crouch 7 in 38.
Fowler 0 in 7.
Cisse 17 in 68.
Morientes 9 in 51.

It rather sums things up.

Last edited:
Don
fozzybear said:
Here's the goal scoring records of Liverpools current set of 'strikers'.

Crouch 7 in 38.
Fowler 0 in 7.
Cisse 12 in 43.
Morientes 9 in 51.

It rather sums things up.
Bit unfair on Cisse, i bet over half he was a sub or subbed off. Fowlers had 3 ruled out (2 unfairly) would like to see Crouch's assists though and Morientes... well there is no and he is ****

Associate
we wont get anything more then 250,000 for traore be was goin to sell him to everton last season for that

2 mill for nando
6 mill for cisse

at least we still have the fa cup to go for this season

Don
Dtab said:
I thought that Moysey was after Traore at the start of the season - that would have been a sweet deal to have pulled off
They were meant to have offered £2m, lucky if we get £2 now

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
Bit unfair on Cisse, i bet over half he was a sub or subbed off.

32 sub appearances out of the 68 matches. I agree, 17 goals doesn't seem too shabby considering he's often played on the right.

edit//

Sorry, Cisse has 17 goals from 68 and not what i said before. :o

Last edited:
Don
fozzybear said:
32 sub appearances out of the 68 matches. I agree, 17 goals doesn't seem too shabby considering he's often played on the right.
He's a goal threat but only when we play to his strengths, ie through balls and balls over the top. Rafa prefers to play in to strikers and buil off of them. Crouch is the main reason why Gerrard has scored so many this season.
I honestly think that if Cisse played for Spurs or Chalton he would be right up there with RVN and Henry this season

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
He's a goal threat but only when we play to his strengths, ie through balls and balls over the top. Rafa prefers to play in to strikers and buil off of them. Crouch is the main reason why Gerrard has scored so many this season.
I honestly think that if Cisse played for Spurs or Chalton he would be right up there with RVN and Henry this season

Hmmm. I have to say I probably agree with you there.

Don
bingham67 said:
Great goal for Kaka and Inzaghi for Milan Barcelona or Milan to win the champions league for me. :)
Got a feeling Arsenal may win it. Its just too similar with Liverpool last year; battling with there rival for 4th, seem to be a different team in Europe and fighting to keep there star player

Soldato
Maybe Arsenal can do it but i dont think they can beat Barca omg anyone seen fred goal for lyon awesome :eek: :eek:

Edit: He dummy the player with a trick and bam then pulled a dummy from his shorts and stuck it in his mouth lol :D :D

Last edited:
Associate
Well done Benfica you were the better team over the two leg and well done to TITI and Co and why is he still playing Moro and Crouch WHY RAFA WHY RAFA :mad:

Back
Top Bottom