Champions League Spoilers 7th/8th March

Associate
we (liverpool) need to take out the trash

Morientes - poor as a liverpool he has been the biggest disapointment ever realy poor for us

Traore - doesnt deserve to wear a liverpool shirt he was scared to touch the ball

Garcia - cant hold the ball for a few seconds without messing it up

Cisse - LAZY

i hope them players above leave in the summer realy disapointed about tonight

Soldato
To the Liverpool fans.

How many of the following are good enough for your team?

Morientes
Cisse
Traore
Fowler
Crouch
Garcia
Kewell

Personally, i don't think any of them are good enough if you ever want to win the Premiership!

I think you'll need a big Summer clear-out. Just don't sell us any! ;) :p

Don
Dtab said:
Well done Arsenal

We got what we deserved,hell i'd rather see Heskey start than Cisse,Moro or Crouch -and i don't care what else Crouch brings to the squad,he's no goalscorer
I think Rafa may have kept Heskey if he was there at the time, his type of player. Think your being harsh on Crouch though, i know he doesnt score much but just from watching today he won so many flick-ons, just think if Fowler started tonight it may have been different.

Soldato
I'll take Villareal for the Quarters myself. Give us anyone for the Semis sure, but I'd like the easiest possible team so we can get past our usual falling point. :o

Associate
fozzybear said:
To the Liverpool fans.

Morientes
Cisse
Traore
Fowler
Crouch
Garcia
Kewell

Personally, i don't think any of them are good enough if you ever want to win the Premiership!

Morientes - nope
Cisse - nope
Traore -nope
Fowler - hmmm scored 3 times but all offside needs some luck
Crouch - he's but ok aint good enough for us
Garcia - nope
Kewell - he has came good for us over the last few months i use to hate him but has been far better lately

Don
fozzybear said:
To the Liverpool fans.

Morientes
Cisse
Traore
Fowler
Crouch
Garcia
Kewell

Honestly only Crouch Kewell and Garcia are good enough, with Garcia as a squad player. One clip today sums him up; amazing control then a totaly miss placed pass. On his day Garcia is a top player, but since Christmas he has been too inconsistent.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
To the Liverpool fans.

Morientes
Cisse
Traore
Fowler
Crouch
Garcia
Kewell

I'd take Alonso if he was for sale. And a 'Gerrard' type player, not the man himself, because the death threats he would get would be unbelievable.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
To the Liverpool fans.

Morientes
Cisse
Traore
Fowler
Crouch
Garcia
Kewell

I know I'm in the minority but I would personally keep Kewell and Garcia. They might not be perfect on the ball especially Garcia with his silly touches, but they do both have the killer instinct we are so badly lacking in other areas.
Kewell has improved 100% in the last few matches I've seen him in, he is everywhere and has pace and stamina and again the killer instinct. Garcia is a similar player and he troubles defenders something wicked. I think with better players around them they would do far better. I like Crouch, he's only young, but I don't think he's good enough for Liverpool. Nando should have been but he isn't adapting at all.
Fowler has been disappointing, on Saturday against Charlton, he was awful tbh from where I was sitting, but he has got the weight of expectation on his shoulders so he may need more time to adapt. It has been a big change and he needs time to get back into it. I for one am prepared to give him a chance.
Cisse has great potential but is slack, lazy and has a bad attitude at times.
And the less said about Traore the better.

Anyway that's just my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa was on his way in the summer. :(

Caporegime
BaZ87 said:
Like ive said, Rafa has spent £14m on strikers (over the course of 2 seasons) and we have sold Baros and Owen for a total of £15m. With the money he had available he hasnt spent poorly. Crouch has made us a better team and as for Morientes, i cant think of a Liverpool fan who said at the time that he was a bad buy. Its easy to look back now and say Morientes was a bad buy, but at the time £6.5m on a proven quality striker looked a good deal, especially when you consider Everton spent £6m on Beattie around the same time
I would agree but Morientes has proved he isn't the striker he once was so why is he still being played week in week out? I think it's because Benitez doesn't want to admit that another one of his Spanish buys has flopped. We got what we deserved and I'm beginning to think that we might not qualify for next years competition. I'm sick and fed up of confidence being used as an excuse for our strikers not scoring. He should drop them both rather than supporting them when they obviously aren't good enough. Crouch has been shocking of late but he won't be dropped because Benitez bought him just like he bought Morientes. It's time he put the team before his own pride and gave Cisse a decent run upfront. I'm livid :mad: Well done Arsenal :)

Soldato
off topic..

but can anyone connect to five live for 606...

am really annoyed tonight as first the game was broadcast online.. now anytime i try and connect to 606 it just says stopped.. and its always "contacting bbc".

pathetic

Don
kitten_caboodle said:
Anyway that's just my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa was on his way in the summer. :(
Normally with a spanish manager i would agree but Rafa seems more like a UK manager (ie has common sense). Remember he left Valencia because of the Politics that surrounded the job. He seems an honest man and he said he wants to stay for the rest of his contract and hopefully another 5 years after that.

Back
Top Bottom