Champions League Spoilers 7th/8th March

Caporegime
cymatty said:
Ah well Barca still havent beat chelsea 11v11 in the last 2 years so they have nothing to gloat about.

What a joke! Who's faults that? They beat you tonight as it was never a penalty in a million years.

Infact, it was so one sided it was daft.

Soldato
cymatty said:
No it's just the truth.

BTW im not a chelsea fan just like to see English teams do well in the CL.

NokkonWud said:
What a joke! Who's faults that? They beat you tonight as it was never a penalty in a million years.

Beat who? they are not my team. :confused:

Anyway as the scorelines stand they haven't beaten Chelsea 11v11 in the last 2 years simple. :)

Last edited:
Don
LOL just seen Rjkard's reaction towards Ronny's goal. If JM done that he would have been banned.

Lampard didn't seem too disappointed at the end of the game - laughing and joking with Ronny; reminded me of the "Beckham-R.Carlos chat" after the Real Man Utd game, then Beckham joined Real.

Also what is JM talking about G14 for; is he trying to say that if Chelse were in the G14 they would have won?

Last edited:
Caporegime
BaZ87 said:
LOL just seen Rjkard's reaction towards Ronny's goal. If JM done that he would have been banned.

Just like he was banned for legging it down the touchline against Man Utd for Porto... oh, wait... he wasn't banned.

It's all one big conspiracy for anything Chelsea isn't it... not.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
Just like he was banned for legging it down the touchline against Man Utd for Porto... oh, wait... he wasn't banned.

i thought that was classic when he ran down in the man utd game.

gathered i was watching with a man utd fan :)

Don
NokkonWud said:

Ok maybe banned was a bit strong, but he was slated for hip thrusting infront of Robson at the weekend and it did look like Rjkard aimed his hip thrusts at JM

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
That went straight over my head (it is late), explain please

He used to post in here and was a complete bulls knacker.
Idiocy and cluelessness were his main crimes but I did admire the way he wound everybody up but then he'd spoil it by spouting so much horseplop that he made a fool of himself.

As Gilly says he was banned then returned a few times and was banned again , natch.

Associate
OP
big_white_dog84 said:
Firstly I am SOOOOOOOO happy that Chelsea probably won't be there. They can buy the Premiership all they want but it will be a long time before they can buy the European Cup.

I'm going to predict Villarreal 1-1 Rangers meaning we will go out on the away goals rule.

So in summary:
Barcelona 2 - 0 Chelsea (Barcelona through 4-1 Agg)
Villarreal 1-1 Rangers (Villarreal through on away goals rule)

Both went out as I predicted. I even got the Rangers result right. My flatmate had 210-1 for Rangers 2-0 with Lovenkrands to score first. Needless to say he was GUTTED when Villarreal scored.

Associate
Totally gutted Rangers went out :( :(

Played some real good football in the first half. Game was ruined in the second half by the diving and acting antics from the spaniards.

Unlikey we'll have the Champions League to look forward too next year, so bring on 07/08 :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nixon85 said:
Totally gutted Rangers went out :( :(

Played some real good football in the first half. Game was ruined in the second half by the diving and acting antics from the spaniards.

Unlucky we'll have the Champions League to look forward too next year, so bring on 07/08 :D
What about 06/07 ?

Associate
Nixon85 said:
Yeah :)

Looks like we have the UEFA cup to look forward too in 06/07 rather than Champions League.

Oh Joy..... Been abroad for a few weeks, just got back yesterday and low and behold, we played well (Rangers) and were still rubbish in the league :( and was a good game tonight, but we still cant seem to get a result..... roll on 07/08 league... as the 05/06 is well forgettable..... :(

Back
Top Bottom