Change to MM access after 1st January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I contribute where I think I might have something to contribute? So you want posts about what Im having for lunch or somesuch?
There's literally a thread about what you're eating; lunch, breakfast, snacks, you name it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't even know what the point of that thread is - there is only one factually correct answer... avocado, with an option of adding some poached eggs.
Go in there and argue :D don't back down, accuse people of lying, derail the thread, cry to/about the mods, get suspended, cry IRL.

Do this and you'll be welcomed into MM as a wise forum Sage.

Last edited:
Soldato
**** this, I'm trying to work out how to post less, not more! And I don't even use the MM.

n00bs

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd say that forum user magnolia posts 15 threads every 90 days. Those struggling to meet the cut have an easy opportunity there. Adding "lulwut" to the bottom of each thread will always be applicable. ;)

Soldato
And I don't even use the MM.
Same, I've never used it. I do like to have a look around every now and then though just on the off chance there's a bargain to be had and it's nice to have the option there if at some point in the future I do need to sell a bit of stuff.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm afraid you didn't make the cut this year ;)

Maybe one of those guys will take sympathy and share with you instead though

Who?

Soldato
The best thing about having access to the Members Market is being able to see Kakarott trying to sell his Ally handheld console for the last 3 months, knocking £10 off at a time with absolutely no takers whatsoever. In a slack moment at work I actually plotted an X-Y graph of it in Excel, almost perfectly linear. No offence to Kakarott, I'm sure it will sell eventually. If you want I can send you my Excel sheet so you can maybe workout the optimum sell price and exact date it will sell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom