Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Soldato
Under Armour Men's O Series 6'' as per the second link Street linked earlier in the thread.

They're the heatgear ones like what I posted a link to a couple posts up I think.

I wore them past couple of days and also didn't find any riding up my thighs under jeans and I've got fairly decent size thighs too if that makes a diff.

Maybe you've got a size too big? Could try a size smaller?

Soldato
It's not fashion, it's comfort. The UA boxer jocks really are far more comfortable than the cheap supermarket underwear.

Same. I used to buy boxers from H&M, Next and Debenhams which I thought were good so I never bought into spending heaps on undies. I tried some cotton Slazengers which were a bit warm for me so thought I'd give the UA Boxerjocks a go and they are absolute leagues ahead of anything else I've worn!

Associate
So I tried the UA, and as comfy as they are for lounging about the house, the ride up in my jeans and don't offer as much 'stabilsation' around my junk as I like.

Oh well, missus loves how they look so they will become my home leisure wear :p
you might need a smaller size then
I also find the 9's stay put more than the 6's

Soldato
OP
Huge thanks to everyones recommendations. Just got back from a week away. Amazon have delivered my UA order.
The stretch cottons ones are a bit rubbish but the original 15cms ones are pretty awesome.

Looks like the discount offer has now expired. Cheapest place I've found (with actual stock) is outdoorgb.com for £15.52 (2pack).

Back
Top Bottom