Chess club

Associate
OP
What is this? Some kind of on screen advice suggesting moves to you?
Nah. It's just a sandbox type board from your current game where you can play moves for white and black. It just let's you test out scenarios you think your opponent might do and how you might reply.
While you're viewing a game, press the analyse button to see the sandbox board.

At the end of the game you have an option to analyse the whole game. That will give you an in depth analysis of what the chess computer thinks of your moves. Very helpful.

Soldato
@meths well, you sure showed me in that game. I never really recovered from your attack early on. Well played!
Cheers mate.

Thought I'd lost the advantage in the middle game when my king got stuck in the centre but the passed pawn was the killer.

Honestly, I think we look about the same level though and I've been fortunate a couple of times.

Let's do it again soon.

Associate
OP
Cheers mate.

Thought I'd lost the advantage in the middle game when my king got stuck in the centre but the passed pawn was the killer.

Honestly, I think we look about the same level though and I've been fortunate a couple of times.

Let's do it again soon.
Have you played @danlightbulb yet? I think you'd both have a fairly evenly matched game too. (you both keep beating me!)

Associate
OP
I challenged @meths - told me to try a balanced game because his rating is too high! Also challenged @danlightbulb

Didn't see that checkmate coming @rangor gubbins

I keep making silly mistakes in the end game
Do you do the game analysis at the end of games. It quite good for showing where you did great/good moves, and any blunders.
One thing I notice you've done in the past two games is to move your queen out early on. I'd say this is risky as it allows your opponent to attack the queen, giving them the tempo.

Back
Top Bottom