China bans hip hop culture

Man of Honour
hip hop is not culture

It's true, hip hop is not meant to be a culture, and it's only become such a thing in recent years no thanks to second rate artists and their massive bandwagon of followers.

Look at the old skool hip-hop scene, it was purely lyrical and highly competitive. De la Soul say it best in their music. The recent track "Get Away" explains it very well, but look at the views on that official video, barely half a million, yet more modern artists rapping about guns, crime, drugs, women have many tens of millions!

It's bonkers.

Soldato
jesus I have read the whole thread, I assume you are talking about the anchor in the pants? Hell I been on the internet too!

Much simpler than that.

Firstly, it is essentially a myth, Black people can swim just fine.

Where it seems to become an issue is with highly fit athletes.

"White" people are cold adapted, a white person would have to be on the verge of starvation to lose the odd quarter inch subcutaneous fat layer. Even very fit professional white athletes will still have it.

Highly trained "Black" athletes however tend to lose it completely (That is why you can see every vein and muscle fiber in "Black" Olympians. You do not tend to see that with the "White" ones)

Bone and muscle is denser than water, Fat is not. Black swimmers therefore have to work just that little bit harder to stay afloat and therefore have less power available to make progress in the water. That is why you almost never see Black Olympic swimmers. (Seriously, are there any?)

It is also probably why you almost never see White Olympic 100 meter sprinters either. Most people think of it as being all about fast twitch muscle, but maybe it is simply that those couple of extra pounds from the skin fat are likely to be a complete killer when hundredths of a second make all the difference in a ten second race.

Back
Top Bottom