• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Christmas Deal No.3 - BFG 8800 GTX @ £359.99+VAT (£422.99 Inc. VAT)

OcUK Staff
HI there

Here another great deal for you guys, this one is on our TWO offers so will only last until next Thursday but its a great deal on what is the best card money can buy - The 8800 GTX!!

BFG GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
GX-035-BG_400.jpg

Redefine your gaming reality with the BFG Tech® GeForce® 8800 GTX 768MB PCI Express graphics card featuring the world's first DirectX® 10 GPU and a powerful unified architecture that delivers an incredibly true-to-life gaming experience. Power through games at record speeds and charge through game maps with vividly realistic, sun-up to sun-down HDR lighting effects while steering clear of mind-blowing physics effects such as explosions, fire, and smoke. Crank up 16x full-screen anti-aliasing without missing a beat - no jaggies, no worries. And when you're not destroying the enemy, relax watching your favorite movies with NVIDIA PureVideo™ technology.

- GeForce 8800 GTX core running at 575MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1350MHz
- 768MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1800MHz
- 384-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.8 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 86.4GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- FREE BFG T-Shirt, Teflon stick pads and stickers
- LIFETIME Manufacturer Warranty (Contact BFG representative on 001 866 234 3499 for warranty services)
- 24/7 Email Manufacturer Support (http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html)

Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.

£359.99+VAT (£422.99 inc VAT)

BUY NOW!!!!

This is a great price for an equally stunning card, lifetime warranty with great after support for a low cost. :)

Soldato
Oooh nice, make somebody a lovely Xmas pressie (hint hint)!

Gibbo any chance of OcUK getting Gigabyte GV NX76G256HI-RH, so want one for my new Vista Ultimate MCE :)

HEADRAT

OcUK Staff
OP
HEADRAT said:
Oooh nice, make somebody a lovely Xmas pressie (hint hint)!

Gibbo any chance of OcUK getting Gigabyte GV NX76G256HI-RH, so want one for my new Vista Ultimate MCE :)

HEADRAT

Hi m8

Nice card, especially for an MCE system.

Emailed Gigabyte and as long as it is available for UK now I shall get them in for next week. :)

Man of Honour
Now that just sucks.
I ordered one of these yesterday at the old price which wasn't despatched for delivery today so I had to drive a good few miles to pick one up elsewhere this morning, all in all costing me a few more quid:(:(

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Nice card, especially for an MCE system.

Emailed Gigabyte and as long as it is available for UK now I shall get them in for next week. :)

Great, yep HDCP compliant and passive you can't really ask for more, any sign of any HD-DVD (readers) drives in the supply pipe?

HEADRAT

Soldato
I dont understand why you tell your customers that these are the lowest GTXs you can find when clearly £400 is cheaper than £422 and that £400 wont change its price like OCUK will do next week...

its weird you can polish up a thread and make it look like the best deal in the world when simply you can get these GTX cards for a lot cheaper else where.

Soldato
ViRuS2k said:
I dont understand why you tell your customers that these are the lowest GTXs you can find when clearly £400 is cheaper than £422 and that £400 wont change its price like OCUK will do next week...

its weird you can polish up a thread and make it look like the best deal in the world when simply you can get these GTX cards for a lot cheaper else where.

you sure they are gtx cards and not gts cards? let me do a search and see if i can confirm.

Soldato
just did a search and ocuk have the cheapest 8800gtx BY BFG for sale. the cheapest 8800gtx in the uk is an asus one but thats not a BFG and does not have the lifetime warranty bfg offer. looks like ocuk is accurate on this deal being the cheapest in the uk.

but the verdict is still out on the 7900gs gainward card.

Soldato
Ive seen a site thats selling a gtx for -Price removed- there own brand which i think is a Point Of View produced card, but its not a bfg with lifetime warranty.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jabbs said:
Ive seen a site thats selling a gtx for £399 there own brand which i think is a Point Of View produced card, but its not a bfg with lifetime warranty.

whats the point of that than? this is about the bfg card? if i wanted a cheapo 8800gtx if buy the asus 8800gtx for £378 inc vat and delivery. but no lifetime warranty on that sucker and with the dodgey resistors going around you want nothing short of lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom