~~~~~ ******** Christmas Logo Competition ******** ~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCUKXmas.png

i see what you did there :D

I tried stuff with christmas puds, they kind just turned out to be the same so here goes. :D

Works with all theme colours and kept to max size of 474 x 118.

The antigroce™ league demands white icing and green holly. Pls.

:edit: to reflect actions taken to remain compliant with the league.

Last edited:
Anyone entering needs to ensure any images being used in the logos are royalty free, or OcUK could have issues at some point.

Also, can a mod confirm if you’re allowed to edit / re-enter, so long as you only have one entry in total as such?

Anyone entering needs to ensure any images being used in the logos are royalty free, or OcUK could have issues at some point.

Also, can a mod confirm if you’re allowed to edit / re-enter, so long as you only have one entry in total as such?

If you see something that isn't useable then say something so it gives the person a chance to edit the image.

I can't see why an edit wouldn't be allowed up until the day of it been submitted but sure a mod will tell us otherwise.

If you see something that isn't useable then say something so it gives the person a chance to edit the image.

I can't see why an edit wouldn't be allowed up until the day of it been submitted but sure a mod will tell us otherwise.
Thanks. Haven’t had time to check the images out, was just saying that anyone entering should be aware (if they haven’t drawn the whole design) not to use anything that isn’t royalty free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom