ocuk-logo1.png

ocuk-logo-blue.jpg

ocuk-logo-black.jpg

Simpler version....

ocuk-simpler.png

ocuk-simpler1.jpg

ocuk-simpler2.jpg

Last edited:
If you see something that isn't useable then say something so it gives the person a chance to edit the image.
He is referring to the fact that you have used images within your design which aren't you own original work (the santa+sleighs, the christmas pudding); so you need to be sure you can use those as the original owner may want compensating for you taking their work (or not allow it at all; or fully allow it including commercial use).

He is referring to the fact that you have used images within your design which aren't you own original work (the santa+sleighs, the christmas pudding); so you need to be sure you can use those as the original owner may want compensating for you taking their work (or not allow it at all; or fully allow it including commercial use).

Non of these images in here are anyone’s own. You trying to tell me everyone’s drawn their own in here?

:cry: Gtfo.

I know what they trying to say and they weren’t directing it directly at me it was for everyone.

And for your info it was a site called pngtree. it’s fine to use them.

@ImMrChris I think you can only submit one design.
Don't see an answer in yet to allow edits though :p :cry:

Last edited:
Non of these images in here are anyone’s own. You trying to tell me everyone’s drawn their own in here?

:cry: Gtfo.

I know what they trying to say and they weren’t directing it directly at me it was for everyone.

And for your info it was a site called pngtree. it’s fine to use them.

@ImMrChris I think you can only submit one design.
At least you learnt something - shame it took you the first three paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom