Cigarette Strength Guide

Associate
I currently smoke B&H Gold and want to move to a lower strength cigarette.

I tried B&H sliver but don’t like them.

I tried looking for a guide online with no luck.

Anyone got any links or maybe any smokers on here could recommend another brand, including the strength figures.

I hope this is not against the rules.

Thanks

uv

uv

Soldato
Silk Cut - although after smoking B&H gold, you'll have to smoke three at once.

Marlboro Light's are probably the next step down, or Lucky Strike Silver, or Camel Lights.

Soldato
I roll me own... then if I'm feeling in the mood for a heavy nicotine fix I can smoke a fatter one :)

Only taylor brand I half like is Malboro... though normally smoke red not light.

Associate
Have to say Camel Blue are the finest "light" cigarette. Better than poser rubbish like Marlboro. However, I quit 11 days ago. Going strong with minimal cravings. Yay!

Caporegime
and FFS get off the Gold's they are like smoking pure Cancer :/

This man speaks the truth...sadly my bro just got back his honeymoon so instead of picking me up the usual silver B&H...hes only got me the gold ones :/ and i havent smoked them for a good few yrs now...smoked a few and felt like throwing up my lungs:p.

Seriously if you want light cigs then Silk cut are the ones..go for the ultra light ones and you should be fine. Problem with Silkies is that they are a bit too light for me...id rather much breathe air than smoke them and if i have to smoke them then i usually tape up the filter ie cover the holes. I just cant get a decent hit from them. Silver B&H's are the best ones for me.

Back
Top Bottom