Cigarette Strength Guide

Associate
OP
This man speaks the truth...sadly my bro just got back his honeymoon so instead of picking me up the usual silver B&H...hes only got me the gold ones :/ and i havent smoked them for a good few yrs now...smoked a few and felt like throwing up my lungs:p.

Seriously if you want light cigs then Silk cut are the ones..go for the ultra light ones and you should be fine. Problem with Silkies is that they are a bit too light for me...id rather much breathe air than smoke them and if i have to smoke them then i usually tape up the filter ie cover the holes. I just cant get a decent hit from them. Silver B&H's are the best ones for me.

The duty free/special filter B&H golds's are not the same as uk, they even kill me.

Heard silk cuts are not even worth smoking, so will probably go for Malboro light's;)

Associate
Never tried Lucky Strike, might give them a go (just read that the silvers are becoming blue)

So guess the choice is either:

Malboro Light's
or
Lucky Strike Silver/Blue

Er, and Camel Blue as has been mentioned about five times - definitely more than Lucky Strike, which are okay but not a patch on Camel Blue.

Associate
Embassy Blue if you can find somewhere to consistantly get them, my favourite cigs by far. Camel Blue are a good second.

Even though as mentioned above the strength may not be any better for you, think about it this way. If you smoke 10mg Nic cigs, and you smoke 10 a day then your get 100mg of nic a day, whereas if you smoke 5mg nic cigs then you're only getting 50mg a day. Therefore your cravings won't be so bad if at somepoint you have to cut down or you can't smoke for a certain period of time. It's not only about the immediate benefits or 'magic' cure that some people seem to think people are striving for when they switch to lights.

:)

Jack.

Back
Top Bottom