Civilization VI

Soldato
Cheers pepp.
CDKeys has the platinum edition on for £27.... GS is £17 and RF is a tenner. May as well get the plat edition and get the other DLCs...
I already have Civ 6, would there be a problem adding the CDKeys steam key to my steam? (would I end up with two copies of Civ 6 effectively?)

Soldato
I think that’s what I did, bought the base and then after a while bought the platinum as it was only about £3 more than GS on its own at the time.
I only see civ once in my steam so not sure what happens to the vanilla key

Soldato
Nope for me it is very stable. Had an issue with a mod I used on vanilla clashing with GS, mod was production queue, Removed it and all resolved and it only clashed because Firaxis added a queue to the actual game.

today I have about 25 mods running (Ui changes, new civs, new units, extra city states) and no issues.

Soldato
Oh on there, that''s just a picture, it updated to that on the day of its release I believe.

You can see the DLC you have above GS just below where your picture ends.

Mine shows Maya and Gran Columbia as well as the Frontier pass there.

Soldato
I honestly cant remember, but to be fair does it matter. When you load the actual game as long as you have the GS stuff you are good, if you magically also have the FP stuff (Armageddon mode will show) then you are a lucky little sod.

Back
Top Bottom