Civilization VI

Soldato
Platinum edition is £10.99 from what I can see and includes everything but the Frontier pass (which is about £14 on its own) - from my experience the £10.99 version is the minimum you should go with as Gathering Storm makes a massive difference IMO.

Associate
Anyone tried the new DLC?
Apparently free with the anthology edition which i dont have :(

£17.99 for the DLC or £17.49 for the anthology edition and every DLC! Dang

Man of Honour
Anyone tried the new DLC?
Apparently free with the anthology edition which i dont have :(

£17.99 for the DLC or £17.49 for the anthology edition and every DLC! Dang
I have all the DLC so I get the new leader packs for free. However it seems to be borked at the moment so am waiting for the patch that will make it work. There will be 6 new leader packs, all free if you have either the anthology edition or alternatively have all the dlc. So something like 18 new leaders or some such.

Also you can get Julius Caesar for free , even if you dont have the anthology or all the dlc, by linking your account with 2k

Soldato
Yeah I have the other 18 items according to steam, but bought at different times, so still wants me to pay £18 for the DLC

Or look below that line where it tells me I can get it for free, but then doesnt work, which must be the bug mentioned.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah I have the other 18 items according to steam, but bought at different times, so still wants me to pay £18 for the DLC

Or look below that line where it tells me I can get it for free, but then doesnt work, which must be the bug mentioned.

It's a steam bug - seems the checkout can't deal with £0.00 - just pick a really cheap game (which you will have to buy ) and also have it in the cart to buy and it'll go through for free - That's what I did and it works (had all the DLC previously - not anthology)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom