Clarkson's Farm

great show from start to finish.
i hope the poor dairy farmer who lost half her herd has had some better luck since this was filmed.
Her and the pig farmers..hell all of them, but that Dairy farmer sure seemed broren by it all. Felt for all of them.

Last edited:
Someone ended up doing a gofund me page, target was 10k looks like its upto 25k now, amazing and utterly deserved she really was fighting back the tears.

That’s pocket change for Clarkson.

Someone ended up doing a gofund me page, target was 10k looks like its upto 25k now, amazing and utterly deserved she really was fighting back the tears.

If only Clarkson who reportedly earns £15 million per year could have helped.

Such a odd comment, he might well have helped and it's no business of anyone if he did or didn't.

It's a fantastic TV program it's as simple as that. Personally he would get my vote as a MP

If only Clarkson who reportedly earns £15 million per year could have helped.

Erm, how does the old saying go, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime?
So throwing money at a dairy farmer that's struggling for years before he turns up, solves what, you cant actually think throwing money at things in that fashion solves the underlying problem?

I'd say yes, it is useless, as she said, her and her partner haven't taken anything like an actual wage in a long time, so even before she lost half of her cows it wasn't a viable business.
People watch the show, people feel bad, people start a gofundme and it makes them feel better, but doesn't actually tackle the issues that got them to that place to start off with..

I was sceptical over how good a second series could be, but it was extremely watchable.

The thing that was most baffling was the cones :o

Last edited:

The Season 2 premiere of Jeremy Clarkson’s farming show was watched by nearly 4.3M viewers on TV sets, according to Barb, the official audience research group.

This was comfortably Amazon’s highest-rated show since Barb began reporting viewing figures for streamers in November 2021, per a Deadline analysis. It beat The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, which launched last September with 3.2M viewers.

Started watching this last night. Watched 3 or 4 episodes in a row, which is a bit more than I'd usually watch TV.
Just like the first series, it's very good. Plus point was the Chinese subtitles, so even the wife enjoyed it.

Feel like it's a great advert to highlight the issues surrounding farming in the UK. Seems like damn hard work, and an industry that's being hurt in every way possible.

Can't wait for season 3. What a great show :)
It's never occurred to me how much meat you can get from one cow. When they said they could feed 1000 people from one animal, my mind was blown. I had no idea.......

Back
Top Bottom