Clash of Clans

Soldato
I think so Indie, we relax the entry rules for forum members. Spit will be along shortly to let you know for sure.

The minimum to join any clan is to get your clan castle built so that should be your first priority if you haven't already done so.

Soldato
well i completed the tough mudder on sunday and im now aching beyond belief and have some nasty blisters.

i have put a spoiler around it as its not for everyones eyes.

photo_zpsa9d5fefb.jpg

Soldato
Not happy I was kicked :(

Yes I wasn't on it every day, but that is because the way the game works at higher levels. Thought it was meant to be for OCUK members :/

Man of Honour
I never really understood why people got kicked (certainly if they were OcUK) members - the clan was never full and it was meant for OcUK players in the first place. Bizarre tbh.

Soldato
Sorry sbi5ar, the clan was full so there was a clear out of players we thought were inactive, if you aren't inactive come on back on board.

Captain, in general it can be difficult to keep track of forumites and mistakes are bound to be made. If all forum members could add themselves to the spreadsheet linked to on page 1, it would help massively. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom