Clash of Clans

Soldato
Can't really see the point of the new island, just a distraction or (being cynical) a ploy to lure the gullible into more micro transactions.

The one update I would like to see (which has gone into Dominations) is a listing of available upgrades in "cost" (gold/elixir) order, to avoid having to randomly go round trying to find what needs updating.

They do have something similar when you click the builder icon at the top.

Soldato
Can't really see the point of the new island, just a distraction or (being cynical) a ploy to lure the gullible into more micro transactions.

The one update I would like to see (which has gone into Dominations) is a listing of available upgrades in "cost" (gold/elixir) order, to avoid having to randomly go round trying to find what needs updating.

i kind of agree with you. the update is basically forcing everyone to start a new island from scratch. thereby forcing us all into more upgrades and more farming. making all those TH11 players start all over again..... beginning to think its a bit annoying....

Caporegime
i kind of agree with you. the update is basically forcing everyone to start a new island from scratch. thereby forcing us all into more upgrades and more farming. making all those TH11 players start all over again..... beginning to think its a bit annoying....
Exactly my thoughts. Sometimes it feels like I only play because of the time I've already put in.

Associate
How are people maxed out in their builder halls already? Do some people just throw hundreds of pounds at this game? :p

I'm currently at level 3. Almost finished upgrading everything.

Associate
After finally getting a new phone im loving the new section of coc... just wish you could do more than 3 attacks a day, its frustrating... lost a bit of focus from the main game now though especially after 2 weeks off.

Soldato
After finally getting a new phone im loving the new section of coc... just wish you could do more than 3 attacks a day, its frustrating... lost a bit of focus from the main game now though especially after 2 weeks off.

Same here, I'm only getting 1 attack a day in the main game now.

Underboss
i'm preferring there new mode at present, actually, more of C.R. lol

We need to start a new thread (I tried but deleted) as the OP doesn't update his first post, i guess no longer plays the game ?

just so we can add links to strategies and tips all in the first couple of posts, would benefit everybody (including myself)
and we can add out Unique Game IDs

Back
Top Bottom