Clash of Clans

Underboss
BALANCING UPDATE JUNE 2017

https://clashofclans.com/blog/release-notes/june-2017-balancing-update

Greetings Chief!

As we continue to develop Clash of Clans, we will be releasing updates, features, balance changes, and new content for both the Builder Base and the Town Hall. While we are proud of our accomplishments with the Builder Base, rest assured we are not forgetting about the Town Hall – in fact this update is primarily focused on your Town Hall (although there is a much requested feature for the Builder Base listed at the end!). So check out what we have in store for your Town Hall below!

New Defensive content updates
  • NEW: Cannon level 15 (TH11)
Cannon levels 10-14 upgrade time or cost has been discounted

• NEW: Archer Tower level 15 (TH11)
Archer Tower levels 9-14 upgrade time or cost has been discounted

• NEW: Inferno Tower level 5 (TH11)
Inferno Tower levels 2-4 upgrade time or cost has been discounted
Inferno Tower level 4 multi-mode damage has been increased
Inferno Tower single-mode 1st stage damage has been changed to match multi-mode damage

New Offensive content updates
Conversely, we have also added additional levels along with balance updates to the following Troops to ensure additional offensive power is available as well.

• NEW: P.E.K.K.A. level 6 (TH11)
P.E.K.K.A. upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels

• NEW: Wizard level 8 (TH11)
Wizard levels 6-7 upgrade time or costs have been discounted

• NEW: Healer level 5 (TH11)
At last, the long-awaited new Healer level is here!

• NEW: Miner level 5 (TH11)
Miner upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels
Miner level 3 is now available at Town Hall 10 (was at TH11)
Miner levels 2-5 hitpoints have been increased

• NEW: Wall Breaker level 7 (TH11)
Wall Breaker upgrade time or costs have been discounted across ALL levels

• Dragon levels 4-6 hitpoints have been increased
  • Hog Rider levels 6-7 hitpoints have been increased
Builder Base
  • NEW: Watch Live!
We have heard your requests and we agreed it was a feature much needed! Similar to the Live Replay function in the Town Hall, if you complete your Builder Base attack before your opponent, you can now watch your opponent’s attack and see how well your Builder Base defenses perform.

That’s all for now, Chief! But rest assured we are still working on new stuff for both your Town Hall and Builder Base. So stay tuned as we continue to develop more exciting content!

Clash On!

- Clash Of Clans team

Soldato
Clan Wars Etiquette?

Very confused. Previously in a clan where the leader threatened to boot you if you played other than the recommended targets.

Yesterday evening, in another clan, got a 33% kicking on the recommended target and was told I should have gone lower. Threatened with the boot at which point I exercised the revolver option rather than wait for the firing squad.

So anyone in a team that does battle regularly, what are your thoughts on this? It's a shame as good teams that speak English and battle fairly regularly are hard to find and this one did have promise. There's far too many dead teams or those consisting of two members and it takes ages to wade through and find a decent one. My level is still too low to join the OCUK one...

Associate
You're welcome to join the OCUK clan. I'll just lower the joining requirements temporarily. We war regularly and usually have a plan for first attacks (e.g. Opposite number, 1 or 2 below your number). 2nd attacks is usually a case of clearing up remaining stars and using your common sense. Towards the end of the war we sometimes assign targets.

Even if you were to persistently not follow instructions you wouldn't be kicked, just excluded from further wars.

The clan is pretty easy going anyway, we war regularly but at the same time we're not completely war obsessed. The main thing is you enjoy it.

Let me know your player tag and I'll invite you. Otherwise let me have your trophy count and I'll lower the entry requirements.

Jim :)

Soldato
Managed 2 stars on my first battle for the clan, will do the second later.

I find it very hard to counter dragons and balloons, as you need to keep relatively fragile archers and wizards to shoot them down, but once in range of the ground defences they're gone.

Associate
What TH are you? Once you're in QW range it becomes easier to take out the CC.

Alternatively, you can put a double poison down and just keep a couple of archers spawning to keep them inside it. The double poison alone will kill both.

Soldato
I'm Level 9 TH.

I'll try that re the Clan Castle, I didn't realise you could keep them from attacking via poison, even if it gets you a 2 star instead of 1 star victory worth a shot.

One other quick question, is there any way of holding back donated troops specifically for the war base? It seems pointless having extra troops which come out during a normal MP attack 10 minutes before you go to war, when you specifically want them for the campaign? Or is it down to blind luck?

Soldato
I've just gone to TH11... Still looking for a reliable layout for my day to day gaming plus a decent war base. Not having much luck with what I've found so far :(

In my experience if someone gets matched from a higher level, they run through you like butter regardless of how you position the defences. The matching used to be fair but now it is getting as ridiculous as Samurai Siege where no skill or honour is required, just a resource smash and grab.

Associate
In my experience if someone gets matched from a higher level, they run through you like butter regardless of how you position the defences. The matching used to be fair but now it is getting as ridiculous as Samurai Siege where no skill or honour is required, just a resource smash and grab.

My current layout seems to be 50/50 at the moment. I'm naturally sitting around 3000 trophies (give or take a hundred or so) without putting in too much effort. I know what you mean though, I go to work and come home to find ive been relieved of 400k of each... a littel depressing at times lol.

Soldato
I've noticed quite a few medal dumps on me as well recently, though I have indulged it myself from time to time - usually when farming resources. Now I've got a Queen and the witches they are quite useful at grabbing 200 - 300k gold and elixir from poorly defended bases, without incurring too much cost to replace your troops. Why can't Clash be like Boom Beach where any surviving troops, you take home.

On another matter, with regard to having joined the OCUK clan, got a feeling it is operating somewhat above my pay grade. Haven't really got a high enough base (or troops to donate ;):rolleyes:) to make a really useful contribution. I'll see how it goes but might be better if I was to look for a group more my level (not easy) and perhaps come back in 12 months when I've levelled a bit more?

Soldato
Nonsense the OCUK group is great I've been here since TH7 if you are TH9 you should have already most spells at max level as the clan perk means they go up two levels when donated so you can really pitch in. Also anyone below TH11 doesn't mind getting one below max level troops for raiding so don't worry. As for wars everyone screws up so don't be too worried it's a great clan stay on if you can.

Back
Top Bottom