Clash of Clans

Soldato
I did briefly join the OCUK clan but sadly had to leave as I found it several notches above my pay grade.

TBH I enjoy playing without being in a clan just as much if not more, as you can be a bit more selective who and when you attack without having to keep troops and resources back for constant battles. With the builder base to run (admittedly not every day) that's about as much time as I want to spend on it.

On a wider note it is a huge problem to find a decent clan to match your specs. Many are dead - one or two members - and I can't understand why Supercell don't delete any that haven't done anything after (say) six months. The erstwhile leader posts what a great group it is then, when you look the last battle was 400 days ago. Just clogging up server space. Then there's the ones which look promising but despite an English exterior turn out to be a bunch of Mumbai schoolkids.

Associate
I did briefly join the OCUK clan but sadly had to leave as I found it several notches above my pay grade.

TBH I enjoy playing without being in a clan just as much if not more, as you can be a bit more selective who and when you attack without having to keep troops and resources back for constant battles. With the builder base to run (admittedly not every day) that's about as much time as I want to spend on it.

On a wider note it is a huge problem to find a decent clan to match your specs. Many are dead - one or two members - and I can't understand why Supercell don't delete any that haven't done anything after (say) six months. The erstwhile leader posts what a great group it is then, when you look the last battle was 400 days ago. Just clogging up server space. Then there's the ones which look promising but despite an English exterior turn out to be a bunch of Mumbai schoolkids.
Why not just join the clan and opt out of wars if you think you are not ready to war?

That way you will get the benefits of higher level troop donations to you, and also benefit from the max level clan games rewards we've been getting :cool:

Edit: I didn't play the game too much previously, so immediately opted out of wars when I joined. But I've been playing a lot more recently and think I'll start 'warring' soon (as long as my clan weight isn't too bad!).

Soldato
Why not just join the clan and opt out of wars if you think you are not ready to war?

That way you will get the benefits of higher level troop donations to you, and also benefit from the max level clan games rewards we've been getting :cool:

Edit: I didn't play the game too much previously, so immediately opted out of wars when I joined. But I've been playing a lot more recently and think I'll start 'warring' soon (as long as my clan weight isn't too bad!).

I joined the clan as a new player and despite playing a lot, progressing, helping as much as I could I got removed for no reason :p

Si.

Si.

Soldato
I've joined, thanks.

I'm a but out of it as I've not played for a long time so go easy on me :)

Lots of changes look to have happened, builder base, lots of new troops.. Any tips?

Soldato
I've joined, thanks.

I'm a but out of it as I've not played for a long time so go easy on me :)

Lots of changes look to have happened, builder base, lots of new troops.. Any tips?
Max out your troop research is always top priority.
Have a look on YouTube for new troops etc.

Soldato
Currently in another clan (British Friends I think) which is more my level but if I can get up to a L10 base by the end of the year I may look at coming back to the OCUK one.

Trying to move forward in L9 without buying loot boxes though is not easy, particularly saving enough elixir for research. :)

Associate
Just discovered this thread, I’m in a UK adults only clan, friendly bunch with probably 90% of its members being UK based. It’s a war clan, no pressure to win wars but unless you have a hero upgrading then you’re expected to take part.

It doesn’t allow anyone who looks rushed, for example at TH9 they expect your heroes to be very near to 20/20. We completed clan games with 6 days spare, UK Stronghold is the name, level 15 clan. Like I said, friendly bunch everyone being over 21 very little to no drama.

Back
Top Bottom