Clash of Clans

Permabanned
I'm not liking you guys with far more superier builds and armys attacking the rank 40's when I have just about nothing trying my hardest to expand my army (having money difficulty). You all attack before I even get a chance to attack some of the rank 40's making me loose all battles because the people I attack have such a base I don't stand a chance.... :(

Soldato
We'll have to look into that, but part of that problem is that more than 1 person will have your recommended (the bottom targets) as their recommended also. So there are always going to be more than 1 person going for the same targets. From that pov, it's first come first served.

However if the attacks are coming from much higher up, then that needs addressing.

Permabanned
We'll have to look into that, but part of that problem is that more than 1 person will have your recommended (the bottom targets) as their recommended also. So there are always going to be more than 1 person going for the same targets. From that pov, it's first come first served.

However if the attacks are coming from much higher up, then that needs addressing.

Indeed. Can't attack anyone above 35 due to the higher base impact againts me there fore 0 attacks really can take place. :) Indeed first come first serve, and you probably can't address it really that's the point of the war ha!

Soldato
Indeed. Can't attack anyone above 35 due to the higher base impact againts me there fore 0 attacks really can take place. :) Indeed first come first serve, and you probably can't address it really that's the point of the war ha!

If the attacks are coming from much higher up it can. I'll keep an eye out this war.

Soldato
It's worth mentioning that attacks from higher up towards the end are generally OK as we try and clean up the remaining stars. But at the beginning it's good etiquette and good war strategy to leave the lower targets to the lower players.

Associate
We'll keep an eye out for it fellas.

Have you thought about getting your attacks in early?

Helps me when Prj attacks all the bases that are my recommended?

Jb

Soldato
In this war I attacked 40 from 32 with my second attack after someone had only 1 stared them so I mopped it up as it was guarenteed 3 stars which I couldn't with any other bases due to wall levels (this is a very hard war, I wouldnt normally have to go so low for my second attack and don't.)

Associate
In this war I attacked 40 from 32 with my second attack after someone had only 1 stared them so I mopped it up as it was guarenteed 3 stars which I couldn't with any other bases due to wall levels (this is a very hard war, I wouldnt normally have to go so low for my second attack and don't.)

What is your clan name ?

Soldato
A repeat clan message:

Most of you probably know I have 2 accounts (Grinch my main and Egon my second). I no longer have time to run 2 accounts, so rather than ditching 1 completely (Egon), I thought I would offer it here first. I don't mind passing it on as I made the email address purely for this account and it isn't tied to anything else. Egon is an almost entirely maxed TH8.

All buildings maxed.
All research maxed except Valks and Golems
More than half walls to Level 8.
Barbarian King Level 8.

Just let me know here if interested.

Grinch/Egon

Back
Top Bottom