1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** Clash Royal **

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by mrbell1984, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Egon

Soldato

I agree freeze is a pita. Once I know they have it I tend to drop 1 cheap troop early to force their hand, then drop another troop as soon as freeze drops, but even then they've taken 1000hp off your tower. It's getting a nerf in the next update thankfully.

I find lightning the best counter to things like wizards from arena 5. I use it to damage a tower and 1 hit kill the wizard. Works even better if they drop 2 high elixir low HP troops by the tower like a witch or musketeer. Good on goblin huts and defence buildings too as they are usually next to a tower also :)

2. timmeh

Mobster

I need lightning! ****es me right off when I drop a witch and musketeer and they get instantly zapped!

Are they fixing the Tombstone + witch glitch too?

3. Egon

Soldato

no idea, I couldn't get it to work and the only time i've seen it is your replay

4. timmeh

Mobster

Really? I've had a few people using it against me now. You just end up being constantly bombarded with skellies

5. mrbell1984

Capodecina

There is an update today. I had to make a new account though to get it as I couldn't remember details. Removed the game and re-downloaded the update.

6. Egon

Soldato

Cool, the update brings some nice (and welcome) changes. The bits in yellow are most interesting for us I think. There are some card balancing changes too - quite a long read, but important if you don't want a nasty surprise in game.... read here.

7. mrbell1984

Capodecina

100% welcomed changes! It was a little uneven and I could even tell!

8. mrbell1984

Capodecina

It's still unbalanced, that stupid horseman does my **** in! They need to reduce that by loads!

9. SDK^

Capodecina

Any news yet when this is going to be officially available in the UK?
    Since seeing the in game videos on YouTube, my 4 year old son asks me the above question about 50 times each day :D

10. Fallen god

Soldato

I always keep a skeleton group for the prince, does the job well. Need to get the updated version.

11. Egon

Soldato

Barbarians do a good job of countering him. The trick is to keep a reasonable supply of elixir in reserve so you can counter. Then if he blows a load of elixir you storm his tower.

I'm currently raging at balloons and freeze. I wish there was a **** off emoji I could use, I'd spam it as soon as they launched a loon at me.

All these tactics that people use against me, when I try them I suck.... :(

12. Egon

Soldato

No news yet.

13. timmeh

Mobster

I'm in the same boat, I can't make xbows or inferno towers work yet I get owned by them. And yes, they really need to add a **** off emoji for people who use millions of huts, and people who use freeze and rage :p (only because I don't have them yet)

14. Lonewolf

Mobster

Apparently, this is being released globally from next month. Clan could do with a boost in members!

15. timmeh

Mobster

16. mrbell1984

Capodecina

Clash Royal has just appeared everywhere in the world so go get it now and join the clan!

17. ShiWarrior

Capodecina

its addictive
    wanna join clan please when I hit level 3 :)

18. Ardbeg

Gangster

This seems fun! Will hopefully hookup in the next couple of days once my chests have unlocked.

19. fez

Capodecina

I'm in! Give me a few days to get to Lvl3 and I'll join.

20. ShiWarrior

Capodecina

I'm now lvl 3, name SupraChris , same as clash of clans