** Clash Royal **

Soldato
The game is fun for the first day. Then you're sat around waiting for the chests to unlock. It's like the developers don't actually want you to play the game. I think more people would buy gems if the unlocks were about 25% less time.

Soldato
The game is fun for the first day. Then you're sat around waiting for the chests to unlock. It's like the developers don't actually want you to play the game. I think more people would buy gems if the unlocks were about 25% less time.

It's a common complaint and it used to be worse! In beta there was a gold cost equivalent to arena level (i.e. 1g at arena 1, 2g at arena 2 etc.) for EVERY battle. As gold is so hard to come by at the beginning, it made saving up very hard and therefore the incentive to do battle when all chest slots were full was even lower. There was even a cost of 5g for friendly battles. Fortunately they removed that and for me that was the only limiting factor.

The incentive is trophies, the more you get, the higher the arena you will be in. Higher arenas give you bigger chests, with more cards and money, as well as the possibility of unlocking new cards that are only available in that arena. There really isn't a reason not to push on.

As you progress, it will bother you less. The timers annoy everyone at the beginning as progress feels slow, but that tends to ware off... honestly it does! :D

Grinch

Soldato
Yep. I'm with Grinch. I moaned a lot about the chest limit and timing but it doesn't bother me at all now. I just go for trophies now. I just wish you got XP from winning matches, it takes so long to level up. I need 5k XP to get to lvl 9 :|

Associate
How does this help? How do you know what chest you are on? Pretty sure I've gone past 11 and haven't got a Magic?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...8BrnhIPLN4bPtQG0lxGI3MS1ZM/edit#gid=856512257

This was posted on Reddit. If you can see what date you started (maybe check date of getting first achievement) it looks to predict what chest could be next assuming that you have been opening them constantly.

Only and indication and of course can be wildly inaccurate.

Soldato
You are now banned from any future games of CR! :p

:(

cheers for the help chaps.

i have a slight technical hitch at the moment with it though.

the reason i have my new phone is that my iphone wont stay alive for more than 3 seconds (if it even turns on)

ill keep persevering.

edit: actually if its tied to my itunes/icloud account i can install it on my ipad and then transfer it from that (unless i need to link my phone with ipad first)

Soldato
Tim, I've stopped playing again for a bit. Taking a break from all things supercell for a while.

I'll probably be back on clash royale in a few weeks, after the Easter hols.

Grinch

Back
Top Bottom