Cobra Kai

Finished this last night and what a bolt from the blue. Took me completely by surprise, wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

While enjoyed it, I feel like they took the wrong direction with the last two episodes. I loved what they were doing with Johnny's character.

Finished this last night and what a bolt from the blue. Took me completely by surprise, wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

While enjoyed it, I feel like they took the wrong direction with the last two episodes. I loved what they were doing with Johnny's character.

I felt the same about the last two episodes, good nostalgic fun though

Really surprisingly enjoyable. I had all 3 Karate Kid movies on VHS, and it was one of those movies I replayed a lot when I was a kid. I wouldn't say they were character defining films, but I did enjoy them, and this series definitely felt like a good, natural progression of the whole story.

The flashbacks were well incorporated and some of them definitely put a bit of a lump in my throat.

Didn't expect it but throughly enjoyed it. Definitely need to have watched the original movies to appreciate it. Nice twist with the sibling rivalry. Looking forward to season two.

She is kinda cute, but Mom tho! :o

They messed the ages around a bunch, the actress who plays the mom is 36 (and was 3 when the film was made) Daniel is 56 and Sam is 22... So for the actors at least dad is 20 years older than mom, and mom is 14 years older than daughter... though they all playing either younger in the case of dad and daughter or older in the case of mom. Saw an interview with Xolo, who plays Miguel and he said the relationship stuff between him and Sam was a bit weird as she's almost 6 years older than him.

Back
Top Bottom