Cobra Kai

Soldato
I get the feeling of a father and son vibe this season. I also have a wondering about jonny and his real dad. Then im thinking of kreece and his relationship with jonny. Could it be at all possible kreece is jonnys dad somehow?

Last edited:
Soldato
I went into this season with lower expectations, where could it really go now. But boom more brilliant writing, twists and episodes that are just the right length, all killer no filler. I still shake my head and can't really believe what I'm watching. On paper it just should not work, yet it continues to defy logic and be one of the most enjoyable shows of recent years. Feel good TV, expertly written in that it knows exactly how to laugh and riff on itself.

It still amazes me the original cast are all in such good shape, were available to join the show and pull off so much of the action.

The nature of the show means it will never be as critically aclaimed as a seroious drama but what they have managed to do bringing the original trilogy cast together full circle must be almost unpresedented.

Soldato
They said they wont bring cast from the jacki chan one but im wondering if they will bring the girl from the 4th karate kid in, i hope not and they keep it to the 3 main ones. But i do hope the kid from the 3rd one comes in for s5, it should be interesting.

Silvers i thought was too old at first when he made an appearance but with his hair back it got closer to how he was tho still not having the energy of him when he was younger but when he kicked the crap out of the bloke he almost looked like he was back in form. Kinda wanted him to dye his hair black and the make up dept try to younify him a bit tho. I mean he has the cash in the show to do it and i kinda thought his vanity would make him do it. Ah well.

Rewatching the old 3 films and especially in 3 laruso was such a brat about myahgi not teaching him. Kinda made me not like him as much as i remembered him from the films back when i first watched em. Also i kinda miss his voice from the films, its changed so much.

Caporegime
Absolutely loved it. Marked out big time at the end.

I think I've been doing that by the end of all 4 seasons!

It's a great show, perfect definition of Dramedy with tongue firmly in cheek, where needed.

Mike Barnes is the last major character I can think of that hadn't featured. Would love to see him turn up in season 5 and team up with Silver

rp2000

Soldato
I think I've been doing that by the end of all 4 seasons!

It's a great show, perfect definition of Dramedy with tongue firmly in cheek, where needed.

Mike Barnes is the last major character I can think of that hadn't featured. Would love to see him turn up in season 5 and team up with Silver

rp2000
I think that he is highly likely to join Silver in Cobra Kai given Silver's comments that he knows some people that will help build the franchise

Soldato
S4 done, some lame episodes and drama, but the final 2 episodes were great! Although I did think I'd missed an episode, we jumped from drama direct to the tournament!

Tory - nom nom nom (although not sure how old she actually is!)

And Miguel needs to lay off the tacos - barely recognisable in the last 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Soldato
S4 done, some lame episodes and drama, but the final 2 episodes were great! Although I did think I'd missed an episode, we jumped from drama direct to the tournament!

Tory - nom nom nom (although not sure how old she actually is!)

And Miguel needs to off the tacos - barely recognisable in the last 2 seasons.
Peyton List who plays Tory is 23. I checked already lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom