COD: Modern Warfare 3

Associate
The main reason i hated MW2 was the poor sound of enemy footsteps even with a good headset, the beta for MW3 it was solid but it seems they have changed and literally ripped the sounds from MW2 for release, its a dramatic change from the beta.
They also added that annoying sound when you are not full health.
Gunplay is decent, TTK too and the maps nostalgia is nice but i just cant deal with the same audio issues allover again.
No doubt that YTuber that runs like 5 pieces off software to get footsteps into thew game will weave his magic again but i just cant be bothered, ive got my refund.

Associate
The main reason i hated MW2 was the poor sound of enemy footsteps even with a good headset, the beta for MW3 it was solid but it seems they have changed and literally ripped the sounds from MW2 for release, its a dramatic change from the beta.
Gunplay is decent, TTK too and the maps nostalgia is nice but i just cant deal with the same audio issues allover again.
No doubt that YTuber that runs like 5 pieces off software to get footsteps into thew game will weave his magic again but i just cant be bothered, ive got my refund.
There is a headset you unlock to improve footstep sounds, gain 1 advantage lose another. I dont use it but I can defintely hear other players way more easily than MW2

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ve been out of the COD loop for a while but have them all up to MW2019 and Vanguard, seems like MW3 isn’t getting much love and seen mention MW2 isn’t good either.

So is it worth getting MW2 and MW3?

Soldato
Anyone else got this on steam and keep getting disconnected from servers? Happened 4 times now from last night. Have requested a refund to get it on battlenet but played over 2 hours so don't know if this will be successful.

Soldato
They do that every time to get you to buy it..

The sounds in MW2 beta was spot on and then rubbish in the game..

complete Scam..

Associate
I wonder if anyone can help with what I need to do to fix something when playing zombies. When I find a loot bag or any sort of object to open to find ammo/guns etc the loot bag etc is highlighted white. When zombies drop items they are white and the only way to figure out what it is is by walking up to it and reading the description.

When I’ve watched people stream this doesn’t happen to them. I’ve tried the game in hdr and sdr and it’s the same. I’ve got all the graphics maxed, is there something that needs to be turned down or off?

Thanks

Associate
I wonder if anyone can help with what I need to do to fix something when playing zombies. When I find a loot bag or any sort of object to open to find ammo/guns etc the loot bag etc is highlighted white. When zombies drop items they are white and the only way to figure out what it is is by walking up to it and reading the description.

When I’ve watched people stream this doesn’t happen to them. I’ve tried the game in hdr and sdr and it’s the same. I’ve got all the graphics maxed, is there something that needs to be turned down or off?

Thanks
I had similar issue when I used one of the nvidia sharpening feature . Changed to Fsr and it fixed itself .

Commissario
Played for a few hours yesterday, wasn’t as bad as I thought but was getting a lot of latency and packet loss towards the end of the day though. Maybe just an initial weekend blip?

Associate
There is a headset you unlock to improve footstep sounds, gain 1 advantage lose another. I dont use it but I can defintely hear other players way more easily than MW2
sound is improved but if anything its to loud now its not like in BF1 + V where you could pinpoint people

Associate
I had similar issue when I used one of the nvidia sharpening feature . Changed to Fsr and it fixed itself .
not had a chance to try FSR yet the game has been performing well with CAS so thought I might as well stick with it
how are you finding it

Soldato
Been rubbish for me some games are ok, but it's insta death most of the time, bullets not registering seems that bullets going right through people, only for them to kill you instantly.

Also on Virgin, I mean maybe getting to old for this at 37 now people jumping around with lightning quick reactions.

Back
Top Bottom