COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
Well, it wasn't my brother, I don't have one :p
I wasn't on last night, t'was in the pub and no one else has access to my xbox!
The night before was all me baby, but my mic died toward the end of the evening and I turned it off; before you arrived IIRC! Don't remember talking to anyone about my friends list either... :confused:

You've freaked me out!! ;)

It was Monday night, I asked why you weren't talking and the guys told me your mic was out of batteries. Towards the end of the evening someone was talking and it had the little speaker icon and Madfruit next to it, but it wasn't you.

I'm not mad, it happened I tell you!

I have no explanation for it :(

Soldato
It was Monday night, I asked why you weren't talking and the guys told me your mic was out of batteries. Towards the end of the evening someone was talking and it had the little speaker icon and Madfruit next to it, but it wasn't you.

I'm not mad, it happened I tell you!

I have no explanation for it :(
Lies!! You're clearly bonkers, you wyrdo!! :p

Odd that, it was Monday my mic died, must have been some glitch with CoD. Nah, much more likely you missed talking to me soooo much you projected my name on to someone elses just for comfort :p :D

Had one of my best rounds ever without the mic on, 46 kills and only 6 deaths or somert, on Bog - was dead chuffed with that. :D

Soldato
I dunno, I swear you're paying someone to play for you! That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :p

I think that was also the night I couldn't hear Soulja and he couldn't hear me so maybe something was a bit fubar with the comms in our lobby.

Soldato
In headquaters you fight for control of the HQ. Once you win it you stop spawning and have to hold it for as long as possible til the other team destroys it. they carry on spawning you dont.

Once they destroy the HQ you fight over another. First to 250 points I think.
Sounds pretty good, can't believe I haven't played it yet. :o

Is there a list of game types and whats involved anywhere? I cba to fire up the 360 and look.

Soldato
i find s&d boring due to no respawns, headquarters is decent but starts to annoy me when you get constant grenades thrown at you. I find domination has the best mix

Soldato
Frag x 3, Stopping Power, Martyrdom is my standard build once I get up to the right level. Until I get frag x 3 I go for RPG then claymores once I unlock that.

On my sniper build I swap out the frags for claymores and the martyrdom for iron lungs.

Plus I have another I've been messing with for S&D which has UAV jammer and the make less noise one, can't remember what it's called.

Soldato
I use pretty much Wyrdo's Sniper config.

Others include Frag x 3, Stopping Power, Deep Impact on a M16A4 w/ Desert Eagle

And a few fragx3/overkill/martyrdom with sniper rifle/assault rifle or assault/smg sniper/lmg lmg/shotgun assault/shotgun :)

Loving overkill, soooo much, but at the same time, an assault rifle with stopping power & deep impact, 3 frags and a red dot sight, is great!

Just wish the Ak47 didn't lose so much accuracy at range :(

Ah yeah, nice idea on the silent one, UAV Jammer, Quieter walking, and a silenced SMG/Assault is a nice touch, am really loving my SAS-esque Silenced MP5 :)

Caporegime
Danny i'll be on in about 20 mins if you want me to send you an invite seeing as we're outsiders now :(

Hahaha yeah some *******s have stolen our slots, our ******* slots. Lets play on the other team and kick their arses. Well you can and I will hide :D

They just turned joseph away from the inn at christmas the miserable ****s :(

Soldato
Good games tonight lads, shame the lag spoilt it a little bit early on, Was probably those damn frenchies!

Do any of you use hip fire a lot? I've got into the bad habit of going to the sights every time I come across an enemy and it's often losing me the fire fight.

I'm always forgetting to use the knife aswell. Every time I'm up close I shoot instinctively and up getting knifed myself. :(

Back
Top Bottom