COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
Good games tonight lads, shame the lag spoilt it a little bit early on, Was probably those damn frenchies!

Do any of you use hip fire a lot? I've got into the bad habit of going to the sights every time I come across an enemy and it's often losing me the fire fight.

I'm always forgetting to use the knife aswell. Every time I'm up close I shoot instinctively and up getting knifed myself. :(

I only use hip fire with the shotgun. A good guage is to watch how you were killed. See if the guy zooms in on you or not. I used to hip fire a lot at the start til Soulja called me up on it.

Soldato
"Cheese eating surrender monkeys"

I just realised where you got that from, playing through the simpsons now on the 'medal of homer level' :D

And don't forget: "Yeah, I know"

Can't believe I got two airstrikes in one game and got a total of 1 kill from both of them :(

Soldato
Yet again I've been too knackered to play in the evenings all week, I'll be on at the weekend and over the crimbo period where I will be joined by my son, he's 9 and woops my arse :/

Soldato
You kept killing me last night :p

Haha thought I recognised your tag from somewhere. :p

You should have asked to come on our team, It's a nightmare when being on the other side, I know what it's like. Unless everyone's working as a team you get absolutely nowhere and end up getting slaughtered.

I'll be on after I've had something to eat, god knows when that'll be, slacking parents. :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom