COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but how damn annoying is that perk where people automatically drop grenades when killed - like experienced players need any help against new players! :mad:

PS - can't wait to get the perk myself. :D

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but how damn annoying is that perk where people automatically drop grenades when killed - like experienced players need any help against new players! :mad:

PS - can't wait to get the perk myself. :D

That is so bloody annoying on Shipment. :D

believe it or not, even the "experienced" players still fall victim to that little gem of a perk. :)
Kreeeeeeeee, what do you play?

Halo3, Cod4, GH3, Forza2, PGR3/4, SFII and StarCraft. They're the online games I play at the moment.

It just seems OcUK have a habit of clumping together in one game for a few weeks before moving on to the next :(

Halo3, Cod4, GH3, Forza2, PGR3/4, SFII and StarCraft. They're the online games I play at the moment.

It just seems OcUK have a habit of clumping together in one game for a few weeks before moving on to the next :(

Few weeks, we have been playing this nearly every night since launch. This is the first game where i've seen a reversal of the number of players too. Normally everyone jumps on the new game, rapes and moves on.

To start with it was hard to get 3 or 4 in an evening. Now we can easily get 9, sadly we cant just have a ranked only game over 9 because we could get that a lot of nights.

Normally though like you say no one sticks around on a game for long.

Guys im off tommorow, and would love to play with you lot! :D

Dannyjo, if your on mate send me an invite please :) (I think your still on my friends list unless you've removed me...)

(BTW, im the person who couldnt talk with headset for long due to friends thinking im a penarse! :p)

Few weeks, we have been playing this nearly every night since launch. This is the first game where i've seen a reversal of the number of players too. Normally everyone jumps on the new game, rapes and moves on.

To start with it was hard to get 3 or 4 in an evening. Now we can easily get 9, sadly we cant just have a ranked only game over 9 because we could get that a lot of nights.

Normally though like you say no one sticks around on a game for long.

Thats because there are no new decent live games :p

Thats because there are no new decent live games :p

I think this would have been popular anyway. What generally keeps people off live is raping Sp points on new games rather than any other decent games.

Its nice to play a game because I like it and for fun rather than have everyone targetting an achievement and moving on.

It will keep me going until R6 thats for sure.

Hilly, i've added you.

Benga I remember you, coming out the closet again :p I will look out for both an invite when i can.

ah, ok, well I never played the previous 5 but i take it the 6th will be the next big online adventure.

No, the game was actually called Rainbow 6: Vegas. The next one is Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

EDIT: And if you haven't played it go and get it, easily one of the best games on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom