COD4 MP Live arranging thread

My moment of glory...

86qipls.jpg

:p

LOL

How clear is that compared to my CRT, ah well, new Samsung 40" has been ordered. The missus is pretty content with the reason for buying it, I told her i keep dying on the Xbox due to the low res. :D

At the end of games I cant actually read the Kills Assists and Deaths column headers. Thats with the Advanced RGB Scart but i think the TV is on its way out now after having the tubes tweaked last xmas when it went all blue. Panasonic 32" Quintrix

Anyway thats my excuse for dying... :p

Thanks Kreeeee, you're not so bad yourself;) but stop with the bloody flash bangs at the start of a round!

What's up? Their kill to deaths are consistantly high- especailly looking at the kills leaderboard. I think Toppy has a ratio of 3 kills for every death.

2.50 ;) mine is 3.09:p

I must admit Toppy is rather good at cod 4 :)

Thanks Kreeeee, you're not so bad yourself;) but stop with the bloody flash bangs at the start of a round!

2.50 ;) mine is 3.09:p

I must admit Toppy is rather good at cod 4 :)

Toppy never stood out when I played. I don't mean to nade the whole team, only wyrdo, so if you could all arrange for him to run the other way to everyone else we'll all be happy :)

I'll be up and running within the hour. Will be badgering for invites. Just glad we're all on the same team otherwise you'd be my kill for sure!! :p

I assume you're at uni or something then?

Thats cool, I have no work on tommorow, so it means I can have a few games with you guys :)

I have to take it in turns with me brother ya see, its downstairs with me 42" HD Viera TV and me and me bro have an hour each on it :(

Ill be on for 10:30 :D

P.S sorry if I sound as though I have down syndrome, got a bunged up nose/cold :(

Back
Top Bottom