COD4 MP Live arranging thread

There was in CoD3, it's a brilliant feature and I hate stupid companies that don't include it.

Ahhh right lol, thought I somehow missed that whilst playing COD4 :p

But yea, it is a bit crap - wouldve solved a lot of those "ITS MY HOUR NOW BITCH!!!" convos with my brother.... lol

Ahhh right lol, thought I somehow missed that whilst playing COD4 :p

But yea, it is a bit crap - wouldve solved a lot of those "ITS MY HOUR NOW BITCH!!!" convos with my brother.... lol

So many games miss it out and it's something halo (and CoD3) has always done really, really well with. There's nothing like having 4 guys around a 37" hdtv killing and squatting on some random americans online.

Looks like I won't be doing that tonight anyway as MS have ballsed up XBL so I can't even get a game against said random americans :(

So many games miss it out and it's something halo (and CoD3) has always done really, really well with. There's nothing like having 4 guys around a 37" hdtv killing and squatting on some random americans online.

Looks like I won't be doing that tonight anyway as MS have ballsed up XBL so I can't even get a game against said random americans :(

I thought that was the best bit about MP from Halo 3 - the fact that me and me brother could play at the same time (albeit squinting a lot lol) and kicking some yank ass...might have to load it up again soon :)

are they patching this game?

for about a week, its impossible to get this thing to work from 8pm onwards

love playing it, but have very little patience with the thing now

i can sig into live no problems though??

any way i can find out whats up with live?

i expect a refund for this tbh, a poor excuse for my 4£ monthly fee ;)

for about a week, its impossible to get this thing to work from 8pm onwards

Thats because the Americans are coming on to prime time. Right now the americans are logging on to live and it probably cannot handle it.

I'm going to just play through the day and do something else instead in the evenings til the pile of junk I pay for is fixed.

i can sig into live no problems though??

any way i can find out whats up with live?

i expect a refund for this tbh, a poor excuse for my 4£ monthly fee ;)

March 2007, XBL acquired it's 6,000,000 subscriber.

So if you say your £4 for each month for even HALF of the paying subscribers goes into Microsofts pocket, that's about £12,000,000 per month.

That's a **** load of money for a service that is about to hit it's 2nd week of failure.

Not good. :mad:

I've been getting the problems with this as well. Mine as says "game lobby closed". A quick google and read of this thread and it seems as though I am by no means the only person experiencing this annoying issue! Pull the finger out MS! I'm paying for a service. As a result, I therefore want it to work! NOW! :D

Was just playing with Si, Live spluttered and fell over but sorted itself out for a few games on my own. Seems pretty nice then with everything happening like it should. No one running straight at me inline of my aim and knifing me like earlier :confused:

I think it takes me a while to get back on form though, then i have to go to bed :p

Back
Top Bottom