COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Its as I said it would be though a week after this game came out. No one's bothering with online from here. If this game had've come out in june this thread would be 20 pages long already. people have finished it and moved on to Assassins and Mass Effect.

I'm not a big fan of playing randoms so once I finish it this weekend hopefully on SP, i'm gonna sell it or trade it.
You were saying? :p

You were saying? :p

To be fair it took over a month before many people from here where playing it. I've said online it's strange in the way this game has picked up pace and interest instead of the usual death in a week that happens on ocuk.

Halo anyone? :D

I did say Halo would be dead on here as soon as Cod came out :D

COD is pretty much in the same postion as GRAW was when that came out. Not another decent MP game on the horizon for months.

For myself, I'm desperately in need of new maps now and game types. So far it has none of the depth R6 had from the start but I have hammered it.

Some maps are ruined by not being able to turn of grenades. Shipment/Vacant and the night one on the ship. They could be quite a challenge on domination and headquaters if it wasn't for the constant grenade spamming and Marty Dom.

I have played random matches the last 2 days and enjoyed it and not even any handbags between people like you sometimes get :p.

We have had people attack us as soon as we get in lobby. By far the worst of the bunch a group of yanks that as soon as we started talking said...

"******* hell the damn French"

Then proceeded to tell us we didn't speak english properly. It took a while to convince the bunch of them that it was infact our language.

Then when we absolutely destroyed them at domination...

"well I bet you have never even held a real gun"

My absolute fav yank quote so far though "Why do I need a Passport when I already live in the greatest country in the world"

And then there is the constant attention Soulja gets because of his name :p

Soulja Boy off in this ho
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat ho
Now watch me do (crank dat Soulja Boy)
Soulja Boy off in this ho
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat ho
Now watch me do (crank dat Soulja Boy

:(

I wouldn't mind if my name was actually Soulja BOY not just Soulja

We have had people attack us as soon as we get in lobby. By far the worst of the bunch a group of yanks that as soon as we started talking said...

"******* hell the damn French"

Then proceeded to tell us we didn't speak english properly. It took a while to convince the bunch of them that it was infact our language.

Then when we absolutely destroyed them at domination...

"well I bet you have never even held a real gun"

My absolute fav yank quote so far though "Why do I need a Passport when I already live in the greatest country in the world"

Lol- They really are so stupid :D

Back
Top Bottom