COD4 MP Live arranging thread

That's the main difference Si.

I can go into a Team deathmatch (non hardcore) and dominate the map by running around as the damage you can take is greatly increased. With Hardcore Team Deathmatch, you have to be stealthy, calculated and every one works together as a team.

You get complaints about campers e.t.c, but how else can you play when it's one shot kill? You're walking up the street, couple of players, looking out for each other, moving slowly. You can't just go gung-ho and that's what appeals to me, there is a greater skill involved.

I can go into a Team deathmatch (non hardcore) and dominate the map by running around as the damage you can take is greatly increased. With Hardcore Team Deathmatch, you have to be stealthy, calculated and every one works together as a team.

You get complaints about campers e.t.c, but how else can you play when it's one shot kill? You're walking up the street, couple of players, looking out for each other, moving slowly. You can't just go gung-ho and that's what appeals to me, there is a greater skill involved.

Hmmmm I'm in two minds, they are both great ways to play the game. I'm honestly not sure what requires the most skill. I'd say your way requires patience and is more realistic but then Soulja is constantly on the move yet gets 70 kills and a handfull of deaths. Even on shipment he can go a round with 100 plus kills and less than 7 or 8 deaths.

For me thats an awesome display of skill too.

I like both but I only like to play your way with friends as I get bored sometimes :)

I disagree, it depends on each persons style really. Sicne this is a realistic shooter, I play it how it would be played.

But on normal Team Deathmatch, you'll see me going gungho and gettign 20+ kills on most maps. Again it varies.

A seasoned FPS player will switch from hardcore to regular without any issues. The skill comes in gamesense and aim. You can apply those to either game mode. Hardcore doesn't take more skill, it just requires a different approach.

Got a mate who I'm going to start inviting into the parties. He's a member here but only has a handfull of posts. He's ranking up but is finding playing randoms annoying and the lack of any teamwork is putting him off the game.

He normally only really plays SP so I've convinced him to try a 'friendly' OcUK game :)

Back
Top Bottom