COD4 MP Live arranging thread

OK an upgrade question:

Any weapon tbh, basically the 'scope' you can add to a P90 (for example) increases the guns accuracy rating.

However, does that improved rating only come into play when using the scope, or does the game still give the gun a better accuracy shooting from the hip?

ACOG sight is getting improved in the patch but I much prefer the red dot. I was just looking to see when we can expect the patch and apparently the first patch failed certification so God knows how long we have to wait.

thanks for the replies - never liked the ACOG scope myself, though sometimes pick something up with it on.

i go red dot on SMG - handle on LMG (lethal imo, with the 2 additional penetration perks)

Anyone up for a session tomorrow night? Not played it this week yet (been playing the darkness and watching some films) and wouldn't mind a few games.

I don't think Ive ever used the ACOG for more than 2 mins. I really don't like it. Red dot is nice and use it on every gun other than the AK47. I use a silencer on this as it is great in smaller maps in close battles and no one notices you on the rader.

Sorry lads, was getting the annoying 'you must have a valid network connection' error so decided to call it a night.
Yeah me too, I gave up.
Is a Kill ratio of 1:25 good? bad? average?
If it was 1:25 that would be incredible (and you'd know it)... but I think you mean 1.25 ;) Yeah, it's pretty good. Anything above 1.00 means you're not bad and anything above 3.00 means you use Soulja cheats ;)

Mines levelled off at 1.73 and I reckon that's about as high as it's going to go now. I get games where I do so much better, but I also get games where I do a lot worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom