Codemasters F1 2010 Time Trials X360 & PS3

Associate
Improvment:

1. 1:30:860
2. PS3
3. Ferrari
4.G27 wheel,all assists off,TCS on,manual gears

if my time is now around #80 on the world and many people here are getting 1.29s then we sure have some good players here

btw is that ranking over all consoles or just the console you are playing with?

Associate
1. 1.30.037
2. Xbox360
3. McLaren
7. MS wheel, manual gears , all assists off but TC and Corners only line

picture16401.jpg

Soldato
OP
Nice going...

I tried the Mclaren and compared to the RedBull and a tweak at the setup I can easily match my personal best. Will get more time later tonight for an improved time in the 28s or 29s
Mclaren has more top end acceleration for sure.

Soldato
OP
Hi Mr Bundy nice to see you register and welcome to the forums.

Heres my latest attempt:
1. 1.29.990
2. PS3
3. McLaren
7. Turbo S, manual gears , manual brakes all assists off but line

dxnus7.jpg

Last edited:

smr

smr

Soldato
Improvement

1. 1.30.220
2. PS3
3. McLaren
7. G27 wheel, manual gears , manual brakes all assists off but ABS, TC and corner lines

I should mention for some reason, the leaderboards are showing my old time (1.31.656 or something) and not even my improved 1.30.886 so I shouldn't expect it to show my 1.30.220 anytime soon either... anyone encountered this?

Associate
My first posted time, now I have a steering wheel.

1. 1:31.157
2. PS3
3. McLaren
4. Logitech df gt, no aids, auto gears

I know I can get into the high 1:30's but it's putting all the sectors together...

Soldato
OP
Nice one Mr. Latte this is all very excellent :). Shame I didn't keeping updating my Singapore times but Oh well. Gonna have a blast at Suzuka tonight!

Yeah go for it, waiting on a few of the othes to get stuck in as well.
Early yet for the big showdown remember this Sunday 10pm.

Hope some may be scrapping till the end.

Associate
Trying out a new setup, improved by 1.3seconds within 5laps

1. 01:30.037
2. Xbox 360
3. McLaren
4. TurboS, Manual, Assist off except corner line

Currently #49 on XboxLive

What is the number one time mate? My internet is working but barely that is why I can't go on XBL to see. I would imagine a 1.27 is possible. I done a 1.28.845 but done it after knacking up the last sector on the previous lap. Stupid system...

Anyway, in race pace I can easily do 1.29.1xx to 1.29.3xx very very consistently.

Soldato
OP
Anyone else get what seems to be a timing bug

At least 6 times Ive had a sector time come up as 0.00
Like geees come on to a thousandth, something seems not right in their timing as thats too frequent to be exact to a thousandth of a second.

You guys getting this too?

Associate
Anyone else get what seems to be a timing bug

At least 6 times Ive had a sector time come up as 0.00
Like geees come on to a thousandth, something seems not right in their timing as thats too frequent to be exact to a thousandth of a second.

You guys getting this too?

Aye, set the exact time as my PB even though I hit the final sector way cleaner than before.

Blatantly obvious that this game was and is not finished and we are beta testing for them.:mad:

Associate
Seems i'm slightly faster with a DS3 with TC and ABS than my DFGT withough aids :(

Can only get to within a tenth, and always mess up at the final chicane as i try and put the power down.

Soldato
I ran the game using a DS3 pad on the PS3 and posted some rather competitive times but I needed to turn ABS and traction control on otherwise due to limited range of the triggers, I couldn’t stop or accelerate smoothly enough..

The PC version with a DS3 pad was, at first a total joke. Until I noticed that the game cannot control joypad sensitivity so I tweaked the deadzone using motioninjoy drivers for Windows 7 and a DS3 pad, and it was just as good, if not better then the PS3..

However, I too use a DFGT and its clamped to my PC desk and whilst I can post quick times with it, I can post just as good times with a DS3 pad. Only problem with the pad is that my hands ache after a 20% length race.. Going the whole 100% with a gamepad would be hell I’d reckon..

The game is actually pretty forgiving with a gamepad.

smr

smr

Soldato
woot!!! Improvement: into the 1.29s :cool:

Improvement

1. 1.29.818
2. PS3
3. McLaren
7. G27 wheel, manual gears , manual brakes all assists off but ABS, TC and corner lines

Will be #49th in the world rankings when the leaderboard decides to update itself - alias is "smurkej"

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Good going smr

Was having a go tonight and noticed my Clubsport Pedals have went on the blink.
Throttle now not responsive, just great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom