Comfortable Jeans?

Man of Honour
Also give them a chance denim takes time to break in a bit. First time I put my jeans on after washing they always feel a bit crap but once they've loosened up again they're spot on
I have a 5 year old pair of Levi's. I don't wear them now as the cut is too baggy. But they are some of the softest trousers I own now they have really worn in.

Soldato
Dickies are my trouser of choice. You want the ones with the reinforced knee and leg pocket (they are nice and loose). They also don't need ironing and they take years to fade

Soldato
I thought I'd found my perfect jeans a few years ago from House of Fraser. They had a sale on earlier in the year so bought two more pairs. The fit and finish were completely different to the original pair.

Soldato
GAP jeans for me. I once bought a pair of Armani jeans and have to concede that they were the comfiest, best jeans I have ever owned despite the extortionate price tag.

Man of Honour
All good comments here folks, gonna check those places out.

I bought a fairly comfy pair of jeans from sports direct ( I know I know ) "firetrap" branded but the fit is awful, they slide down without a belt and with a belt still look ridiculously baggy, size down is too small...

Obviously I don't expect you to drop everything and rush over there, but I've found for years, that if I'm in the U.S., I can go to any Mall with big department type stores like Selfridge and John Lewis here, and buy good fitting jeans/chinos off the peg.
They may need adjustment in the leg, I'm barely 5'9", but they fit good at the waist and hips, mainly because a lot of U.S. stores carry odd sizes, like 31", 33", 35" waist, so if your waist is 34", but some jeans/chinos etc. feel a bit snug, you can buy 35" in the U.S., where you'd have to get 36" in the U.K., then have them taken in.
Stores to look for, almost always in Malls, are Dillards, Macy's, Nordstrom, even Neiman-Marcus, who have a rep for being expensive due to the fact that oil men's wives flock to their Dallas TX locations.
If you ever go over, try those stores and see.

Soldato
Debenhams own brand manta ray and red herring jeans are pretty comfy. I have a large bum haha so jeans often pull up quite tightly!

Back
Top Bottom