*Competition* Show us something OP! [Prizes To Be Won]

Associate
I'm OP because I the OG of OP! Born in Yorkshire, home of the puddin' and fire! - Seriously though, I am hardcore - I am missing letters off my old keyboard, but know exactly what i am typing! BOOOOOM OP!

Associate
IMG-0005-Copy-4.jpg

Soldato
Im OP but only when i have my big camera with me! Otherwise im quite unimpressive.

Here is a comparison from an Iphone 12 VS Camera photos from today!

As you can clearly see centered in the frame of this phone shot is a lovely female king fisher.
KtgqMERh.jpeg

And here she is on the same branch with the camera taken from the same spot.
gYa6oumh.jpeg

And here she was just a couple minutes later on a different branch.
05JC8Ikh.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
I am OP because I’ve been to the top of Everest, I’ve sailed the sea’s on million-pound yachts. I’ve seen investigations into murderers and been a part of the collapse of the dark web…now admittedly this is from watching Netflix…but…erm yeah, it’s pretty OP that I can afford a subscription in todays climate! Being serious however, I have a beautiful wife and daughter, so I’m OP regardless!

Soldato
@fiveub DM me if you want me to remove you from this at the end lol

Below GIF is based on a true events (literally built the PC last night) although this has been made highly cringe worthy and artistic licence has been used excessively (i am not swole :cry: )

Inline with the thread i'm an OP friend :rolleyes:

SCrJ2.gif

Last edited:
Associate
I’m OP because I have +1000 resiliency.

How I levelled up this stat:
- last year our twins arrived 3 months premature. Spent 4 months living at a hospital with them. One of them sadly passed away after 2 months. Surviving twin needed heart surgery (which failed) but she’s now doing well despite everything.
- mother got rushed into hospital on Xmas day. Suspected stroke. Turns out it’s multiple, inoperable brain tumours. She’s got months left.
- dad last week got diagnosed with prostate cancer. Waiting for full body scan and invasive biopsy.
- wife has had to give up work to look after our daughter, so I’m holding down the full time job while dealing with all of the above.

…and I still manage to keep gaming when I can.

Back
Top Bottom