**** COMPETITION - WIN A NEW NZXT S340 AWARD WINNING CASE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because, because the only thing I have won at was cracking the shell of an egg an becoming a muli-cell organism. It has all been down-hill since then after 31+ revolutions around our neighboring Gas giant I deserve to win something.. right?

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because the wife won't let me buy one, she says I won't have time to clean up my messy setup now that our second child is here (2 months) and that my time is better spent sterilising bottles and making sure she is happy...

I really want this case, but it may end in divorce!

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because…

I'm hoping to finally upgrade my ancient Core 2 Duo E6600 this year when Skylake arrives, but am probably going to have to keep my old case to save money. It's not really cut out for modern hardware! The PSU is in the top, there's absolutely no cable management and long graphics cards won't fit which will restrict my choice.

I've been looking at cases and dreaming anyway, and the S340 would actually be my first choice if I could afford to change. I need something no deeper or wider than my current case to fit under the desk and there's a real shortage of good ATX cases that aren't 500+mm deep or cubes. The S340 would be a perfect fit and a massive upgrade! Please choose me! :)

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because…

My current case is so old that it doesn't even have anywhere for my SSD. Therefore I've duct-taped it to the base of the case. This involved several cuts on both of my hands because of the sharp edges everywhere :( Every time I have to move the thing, things fall off and I have lost several HDD's due to them falling out of it! I've spent all my spare cash on replacing broken parts and trying to upgrade my system, the last link is a new case...

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because today is a very very special day...... It's my birthday. Can i just say, this case would look absolutely bliss in my new to come mancave.... breathtaking!

Last edited:
Soldato
I want to win the NZXT S340 because my Stepdad is using my old Zalman Z11 and it's a very difficult case to manage and trying to open the front has resulted in many cuts and uses of pliers, a real nuisance.

Would love it as a gift to give him and something that is easy to use as he hasn't got the cash for a case or most things he would like, I've had to supply it.

Associate
OP
If you haven't already entered, get involved. Last entries will be allowed until 8pm this evening. The winner will be announced soon after!

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because, I am now over half a century old and am fed up with my 5 grand daughters hijacking my pc to play videos of the Tellytubbys and in the night garden..........I need to build a new hidden pc in my shed!!! HELP!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom