Congrulations to man u

Associate
With the worst side for years they have won yet again

which makes it such a good achivment

Man u fans must be dreading the day ferguson leaves

As most of it is down to him

Enjoy

Don
I don't think even the Man U fans think it is their best PL winning side and quite possibly it has been the weakest PL for many years but the fact is they were the best and most consistent team over the season

Caporegime
Man UTD have been the best of a bad bunch this season, it'll be nice if they can beat Barcelona at Wembley though.

Man of Honour
To be honest, I dont think its even just Man Utd this year. Seems that all of the "top" teams have been dropping points left right and centre this year. I've actually found that some of the best performances havent been by the biggest teams this season but by the mid-lower teams.

Associate
To be honest, I dont think its even just Man Utd this year. Seems that all of the "top" teams have been dropping points left right and centre this year. I've actually found that some of the best performances havent been by the biggest teams this season but by the mid-lower teams.

I agree with this completely. The majority of the top class performances have come from "weaker" sides. Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland springs to mind as a truly outstanding performance in my eyes and it was the quality of performances of teams like this that have made it so close. Its a shame none of these teams could keep it up for most of the season, which is why Man United have found themselves were they are, winning mentality and consistency.

Caporegime
Well, you only have to be as good, or slightly better than your opponents to win the league. And lets face it, our home form has been outstanding whilst our opponents have been dropping points in some out of chatacter inconsistent performances by the likes of Chelsea, and Arsenal.

Still great to be there and more than competative. The dream now is Wembley. I just hope we can bring the CL back to Manchester.

Soldato
What a weird ass season. Kinda feel ripped off in a way. Hope next season is better.

Arsenal vs Spurs 3 - 3 was by far the best game of the season.

Anyway, I think this united team may be one of the best. When have we had a better defence? A more versatile midfield and attacking options? The fact we could have Berba, Nani and Scholes on the bench against Chelsea on sunday says a lot.

I think we just lacked the killer edge this season. Watch Chico racked up 25+ league goals next season, he will be on the most wanted list come transfer window 2012. Hope he stays put.

I just wish we had a fit Park/Valancia for the entire season. Park has to be the most under rated footballer in the league ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom