Congrulations to man u

Soldato
When do we get an apology from all the United knobs that have questioned him again, all season?

To be fair, Valencia breaking his leg, dropping Berbatov, Smalling ousting Evans and Roman sacking Ray Wilkins were all out of his control.
And they ALL played a massive part in how the season panned out.

Permabanned
To be fair, Valencia breaking his leg, dropping Berbatov, Smalling ousting Evans and Roman sacking Ray Wilkins were all out of his control.
And they ALL played a massive part in how the season panned out.

GTFO.

He has potentially won the League with one of the worst MU midfields I have ever seen.

All if's but's and maybe's, end of the day we're in the CL final and going to be picking up number 19.

Soldato
GTFO.

He has potentially won the League with one of the worst MU midfields I have ever seen.

All if's but's and maybe's, end of the day we're in the CL final and going to be picking up number 19.

Whooah there, of course it matters.

You've just said, worst United Midfield you have seen, whos fault is that?

Nobody else signed Darren Gibson............ ;)

Who caused the Berbatov problem in the first place by signing him to solve a problem the side didnt have? Hernadez has taken the place of Tevez as the other half of a pacy mobile partnership that was in place before Berbatov was signed! (which coincidently coincides with the side getting on well in europe again)

Smalling is the result of a truly great piece of scouting, but it was a problem we had last season and who's to say if Evans hadnt been injured we would have got to see him in the first team at all?

Valencia breaking his leg meant he HAD to play Nani out on the right, who then went on to directly contribute to 27 league goals this season!

Roman sacking Ray caused the unstoppable, runaway league leaders to suffer the biggest car crash of results since he took charge!

Of cause they all matter, if they hadnt happened then nobody knows where we would have ended up!

Last edited:
Permabanned
We paid a fortune for Gibson! Or did he join on youth terms ;)

Berbatov I'll give you but we all knew that anyway.

Smalling would have played this season no doubt, Evans was off form halfway through last season, 1 or 2 appearances and you could already see Smalling is better and more composed.

Nani always played on the right but played second fiddle to Valencia in the first place, Nani has had a great season but he's not been right since Carragher hacked him. Whether it's a lack of confidence or what I don't know but there were reasons that Nani was dropped against Chelsea, a game where Valencia ripped Cole to bits.

Coincidence I'm afraid with Wilkins leaving and Chelsea turning ****, a club losing a coach does not turn into a team full of professional footballers forgetting how to win, the age of Chelsea's squad caught up with them this season and the fact they didn't have Lampard for a long period.

Like I said, for all of Fergie's misgivings at times he still knows better than me, you or any other FM2011 on here.

R1TGq.jpg

Soldato
Coincidence I'm afraid with Wilkins leaving and Chelsea turning ****, a club losing a coach does not turn into a team full of professional footballers forgetting how to win, the age of Chelsea's squad caught up with them this season and the fact they didn't have Lampard for a long period.

[/IMG]

I dont think so, you see can see a difference with United depending on the assistant Manager.

Quieroz, awesome attacking football, flamboyant play, pacy tricky players being preferred, you could see him in active discussion with Fergie about how the game was going and what to change.

Phelan................Yes Boss, just seems to do as he is told.

I dont imagine any other manager is any different.
Liverpool fans will tell you its not just Dalgliesh that has made a difference but signing Steve Clarke as well.

Soldato
Nobody at Chelsea gave **** when Wilkins left. Given that they went on a great run of form between beating you the first time, before losing to you on the weekend, which coach helped with that?

Permabanned
I dont think so, you see can see a difference with United depending on the assistant Manager.

Quieroz, awesome attacking football, flamboyant play, pacy tricky players being preferred, you could see him in active discussion with Fergie about how the game was going and what to change.

Phelan................Yes Boss, just seems to do as he is told.

I dont imagine any other manager is any different.
Liverpool fans will tell you its not just Dalgliesh that has made a difference but signing Steve Clarke as well.

We won the treble with Schteve McLaren as assistant manager.

That pretty much blows your thinking out the water.

How well has Quieroz done without Fergie?

Caporegime
Wilkins made a huge difference.

look at aston villa, they played very well last year, this year they all turned to **** the difference? Martin Oneill leaving. you just have to look at wilkins describing the action in the chelsea man utd game, to know he's spot on and knows what he is talking about/doing.

Permabanned

look at aston villa, they played very well last year, this year they all turned to **** the difference? Martin Oneill leaving. you just have to look at wilkins describing the action in the chelsea man utd game, to know he's spot on and knows what he is talking about/doing.

Don't make me laugh, Villa were pretty **** and getting worse when Martin O'Neill was there. What Martin O'Neill has to do with Ray Wilkins I'll never know :confused:

You mean the Ray Wilkins that has become a laughing stock because he constantly repeats himself?

#Stayonyourfeet

Soldato
Picking on the Chelsea part lets blow that myth out of the water shall we?

1- they didn't win at all in pre-season game and were schooled in the Community Shield.

2- look at their opening fixtures when everyone was handing them the title before the season had even reached October - WBA at home, Wigan away, Stoke at home, West Ham away, Blackpool at home - you couldn't of asked for an easier start!! What happened in their next game when they went to City their first real test of the season? They lost. What happened in their next away game after that at Villa another tricky game? They drew. Then came November and more tricky away games at Liverpool & Birmingham and they lost both of those as well.

Dont get me wrong Chelsea along with United is still one of the top 2 teams in the country but far too much was made of their start.

Caporegime
Indeed, it was all over when they'd played some easy games. Similarly it was all over when we had a lead going into our toughest run.

Shock horror, it wasn't over at either of those points.

Soldato

Come on then, answer my question to atpbx.

Which Chelsea staff member who's role you can't define and dressing room influence you have absolutely no idea about, was responsible for their recent surge back to 2nd?

i reed the meeja i knwo how clubs run behind close doors innit

Permabanned
Lets face it Chelsea/Arsenal would love to have the Man United dressing room feel/discipline, when you see Man United on the pitch the players look like a team, Arsenal are all over the place and Chelsea players all want to be the best/score/wonder player.

Thats the reason they keep winning in the EPL.

Next season cant be as bad as this season for the top 6, Hope Liverpool and Man City give it a good go, would be great to see Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool all going for the title.

Associate
It is no were near their best side, but Fergie does have an amazing record with them. Being a Liverpool fan and having to say this just isn't good, but congratulations to Man U.

Associate
Lets face it Chelsea/Arsenal would love to have the Man United dressing room feel/discipline, when you see Man United on the pitch the players look like a team, Arsenal are all over the place and Chelsea players all want to be the best/score/wonder player.

you got that in one about Chelsea. They don't seem to play like a team, just a individuals.

Soldato
Nobody at Chelsea gave **** when Wilkins left. Given that they went on a great run of form between beating you the first time, before losing to you on the weekend, which coach helped with that?

They got their act back together, of course its all just a massive coincidence, a MASSIVE coincidence, he did nothing, you are right.
I concede.

Soldato
We won the treble with Schteve McLaren as assistant manager.

That pretty much blows your thinking out the water.

How well has Quieroz done without Fergie?

No it doesnt, just because someone is a great coach doesnt make them a great manager.

Its been the case throughout football history, great management partnerships get broken up for what ever reason, or the coach gets ideas above his station and they never kick on.

The assistant manager plays a HUGE part in the club, as well you know.

No coincidence that United have played their best, and won the most with GREAT assistant managers.
Brian Kidd, Steve Mclaren, Carlos Quieroz..............

Oh look, the times we played the best football, and coincidently had some great young players coming through.
And all of them RUBBISH managers.

Do you want me to pick out our win ratio when he has been on his own or with a poor assistant coach?

Anyway you big Homo why are we arguing, I come charging in and back you up when ever you are taking a kicking.

If I dont get some serious G|mp loving in this thread I am going to be a very sad bunny.

Last edited:
Don
They got their act back together, of course its all just a massive coincidence, a MASSIVE coincidence, he did nothing, you are right.
I concede.

He didn't do anything. He wasn't a coach and I'd be shocked in Ancelotti took any tactical advice from him. He was a token gesture appointment so that the management set-up wasn't made completely of outsiders.

That said, I'm sure the nonsense and needless speculation his sacking cuased, done Chelsea no favours.

Back
Top Bottom