Congrulations to man u

Associate
OP
He didn't do anything. He wasn't a coach and I'd be shocked in Ancelotti took any tactical advice from him. He was a token gesture appointment so that the management set-up wasn't made completely of outsiders.

That said, I'm sure the nonsense and needless speculation his sacking cuased, done Chelsea no favours.

i disagree disturbing a winning formular and medeling cost chelsea bigtime
but if you pay the bills you can do what you like :)

Permabanned
Anyway you big Homo why are we arguing, I come charging in and back you up when ever you are taking a kicking.

If I dont get some serious G|mp loving in this thread I am going to be a very sad bunny.

I'm not arguing merely disagreeing :p

I really don't think assistant managers have that much influence over Fergie, Phelan for instance is there to be like a big friendly uncle to the players, he doesn't offer anything else apart from a glimpse of his knees every now and again.

We're just about to nail a 19th title and we're in the CL final, Phelan's not done that by being friendly Uncle Mike or with tactical brilliance.

They have an impact but not as big as you're making out :)

I <3 atpbx!

Caporegime
Its just Fergie and his winning mentality...one of the reasons why hes a great manager and managers such as Wenger will never be as great as him.

Ive said it before and ill say it again...Fergie is a man with the midas touch...hes just about won the EPL for the 19th time, brilliant achievement might i add with a squad that isnt that great in all fairness compared to the Utd squads of yrs gone by...although to be fair Chelsea flopping like fishes during the xmas run in and afterwards and Arsenal showing why they are possibly the best bottlers in the EPL...it was a no brainer that Utd would win the title again.

As for the CL??..Utd can beat Barca as long as they play for longer than 15mins;):p....still think Barca will spank them all over Wembers tbqh:)

Man of Honour
Barca will spank them, but as any Arsenal fan knows, it's about scoring. Watching them for the last two years they're very beatable and I hope that UTD do them. Some of their players are simulating ****s.

Well done to UTD becoming champions; enough points were accrued to put it simply. Also annoying that in a terrible season where all sides have been below par compared to previous years that UTD still, win. They've won with a tally in the 70s, I don't think that's been enough since we did it in 97/98.

Soldato
Barca will spank them, but as any Arsenal fan knows, it's about scoring. Watching them for the last two years they're very beatable and I hope that UTD do them. Some of their players are simulating ****s.

Well done to UTD becoming champions; enough points were accrued to put it simply. Also annoying that in a terrible season where all sides have been below par compared to previous years that UTD still, win. They've won with a tally in the 70s, I don't think that's been enough since we did it in 97/98.

You know United still has two games right? That's a potential finish with 82 points, and the only club in the league to attain over 80...

Man of Honour
Read what I said again.

With two games to go Chelsea can only get 76 points. Utd need another point from their remaining matches to win the league - with 77. That's what I mean, not the end points tally which is meaningless in this context unless the league goes to the wire.

Soldato
They got their act back together, of course its all just a massive coincidence, a MASSIVE coincidence, he did nothing, you are right.
I concede.
Well at least you're consistent in believing absolutely ungrounded speculation, whichever side of the fence it's own. That's good to know.

Back
Top Bottom