'Contact lost' with Malaysia Airlines plane

Associate
And similar shapes again just a few more squares away. Maybe they're just boats!

- Haven't acutally tagged that many areas, kept tagging by accident and when you untag it doesn't take the count down.

SY0fwOA.png

Soldato
This is far less boat shaped and far more wing shaped:

InRecV6.png

I wish there was an 'it looks a bit like wreakage but I'm not sure' button. Oddly it looks too big to be a slightly underwater 777 wing at 40m wide

Last edited:
Soldato
It turns out that Boeing WAS receiving telemetry from the plane for up to several hours after it went missing. This is just adding to the confusion now.

Associate
BimAFx8CAAAoTml.jpg

:eek:

so they are looking in the wrong place, the whole search has been one **** up after another

Soldato
And similar shapes again just a few more squares away. Maybe they're just boats!

- Haven't acutally tagged that many areas, kept tagging by accident and when you untag it doesn't take the count down.

SY0fwOA.png
Boats

This is far less boat shaped and far more wing shaped:

InRecV6.png

I wish there was an 'it looks a bit like wreakage but I'm not sure' button. Oddly it looks too big to be a slightly underwater 777 wing at 40m wide
Cloud

lol at people thinking they are going to find something on here

Caporegime
It turns out that Boeing WAS receiving telemetry from the plane for up to several hours after it went missing. This is just adding to the confusion now.

According to a source from a journalist looking for a scoop, which is where most of the confusion has come from in the last week!

Let's wait until it is announced officially as RR (Boeing's "engine department") have already said they only received two pieces of telemetry. Not saying its not correct but that it should be trrmeated with some scepticism until it's properly announced.

I still question how a plane could have overflown several countries without challenge however! Unless of course it was a hijacking/pilot taking it off course and they descended low enough to avoid radar. If planned in advance then perhaps it went to lower altitude when they turned the transponder off and flew a course that avoided population centres and landed on a disused runway or in the desert somewhere... Obviously there are many massive issues with that but... ;)

That image is incorrect as well, there is no way the plane would have only just enough fuel to get to Beijing. The circle of reach would in fact be signifncantly larger than that!

Back
Top Bottom