Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Topre UK Tour

Permabanned
Hmm, let me have a look into this :)

Thanks. Noticed you have OCUK staff on your Avatar, change of career I assume especially when there was a major competitor closer to Manchester :eek:
I hope OCUK are paying you well. :p

If you can find Toby that would be great, 11 people on the list inc myself and I received it on 26th Aug and had it to the next person on the 7th day.

Permabanned
I think that would be me. Come in Urbanfreestyle!

My vote is for you. Not that I get a vote, but if I did LOL

Knew I should have put a tracking device on poor ol' Toby! He was a good keyboard, he doesn't deserve this time of neglect!

Urbanfreestyle had it last as Brian18741 was the last person to request it.

So it is with either of them two or lost in post. Would be good if either would confirm whether they posted or received it. Scircles and RJK have not responded so I guess they are busy or forgot about this. I can ask 5UB to chase this up though.

Permabanned
He told me on twitter he will look into it after Insomnia. But it seems if Urbanfreestyle is not responding then he has either kept it, lost it or if he hasn't logged in for a couple of weeks then has had some kind of bereavement

Associate
OP
Hi all,

I can confirm there has been a lack of activity from Urban since November, however I have sent him an email, and if required use other means of contact.

Sorry about this all, and thank you for the patience.

Back
Top Bottom