Cornwall

Soldato
VeNT said:
we're closer to triplets? know the crofthandy village hall (looks like a bomb shelter) we live next to that, not too bad an area, but busses ETC suck
Tricky Dickies! Thats nearby too isnt it? Not been there in AGES!

Soldato
People have hit it many times. ;)
Quite funny when Dad comes in all ****** off because someone has smashed his side mirror off. Ah well is own fault for parking there.

Dead end lane. Theres about 2 isn't there. One which is the runing circle and the other were you turn right when coming to my house and go down to the big massive house. If your the 2nd option then I'm guessing there is a woman near you who really doesn't like Go-Peds.

Associate
Tob3z said:
People have hit it many times. ;)
Quite funny when Dad comes in all ****** off because someone has smashed his side mirror off. Ah well is own fault for parking there.

Dead end lane. Theres about 2 isn't there. One which is the runing circle and the other were you turn right when coming to my house and go down to the big massive house. If your the 2nd option then I'm guessing there is a woman near you who really doesn't like Go-Peds.

the junction opposide the coal merchant up there.

If your dad parks 10foot further down the road im sure it would not happen anymore, its just as you come round the nearly blind corner all you see is a dirty great van

Soldato
VeNT said:
we're closer to triplets? know the crofthandy village hall (looks like a bomb shelter) we live next to that, not too bad an area, but busses ETC suck

Yup I know it drive past there from time to time.

Tripplets has gone now hasn't it ??

Associate
lowrider007 said:
If were doing a competition on the worst places to live in cornwall then it has to be FOXHOLE, just outside of St.Austell, I remember when I used to go to St.Austall college on the bus, you had to pass througth it every day used to send shivers down my spine.
Dunno, I grew up in Bodmin.
Add another one to the list (although I haven't lived there in 15 years). Still want to go back though, I miss my beasts.

Soldato
Cascadia said:
Trenear

dont mention that place here

*shudders*

its a estate in penzance, well on the ourskirts, an awful place, not safe to walk through during the day let alone after dark. death isnt the worse thing that can happen to you on a trip through there.

on a side note the other end of penzance, well newlyn, is gwavas, another very nice place *shudders again*

Thats the estate just up from tesco isnt it? Left at that little mini roundabout there? If so I know where you mean ;)

Associate
yes it is that one, i live in the houses near safeways/morrisons along from tescos abit,

i take it you mean the little roundabout up the hill? if so then yeh, go up the hill by ponsandane manor, then first left at mini round about

Soldato
I'm easy, wel an indication of when itmight be so that I can see if I'm working late or not would be good :) But if done on the 15th of March I'm on 2 weeks holiday from work :)

Soldato
would love to say im from cornwall but wont be back down until easter when im back in aggie , my best tip to motorists going down there is if youve a youngster in the family get a £15 years national trust membership , free parking then down chapel porth in aggie , crantoc , holywell ect ect.
we tend to keep clear of Newquay , i surf down porthtowan or st agnes (trevuance when its too heavy) we shop in tescos redruth and tescos pool
cant wait to get back down :)

Soldato
why don't we have a beach meet?
Watergate bay?
or somewhere near there?
somewhere we could camp maybe? (godreavy/gwithian?)
late or eirly summer?

Soldato
Mike306dt said:
gwithian is very nice for that kind of thing :)
I dont trust gwithian. Used to walk the dog on the dunes, and it was becomming a place for the bum-fun lovers to meet. Even managed to decode their signal. A plastic bag on the roof of a car meant there were people on the dune with no clothes on. Was a shock when we threw the dog's ball up onto a dune and a guy emerged from behind the grass in his birthday suit.
Scarred 4 life :o

Soldato
Pickers said:
I dont trust gwithian. Used to walk the dog on the dunes, and it was becomming a place for the bum-fun lovers to meet. Even managed to decode their signal. A plastic bag on the roof of a car meant there were people on the dune with no clothes on. Was a shock when we threw the dog's ball up onto a dune and a guy emerged from behind the grass in his birthday suit.
Scarred 4 life :o

5 stars for you :)

Back
Top Bottom