Cornwall

Associate
I to also live in Cornwall, Just outside of a town called Helston (a small shanty village called St. Keverne) been living in cornwall now for about 16years give or take, Wonderfull place altough the village im in is very quite but not to far to get to a decent town with some night life

Mike306dt said:
I know where playing place is at least :) So how many of us are there in total then??

I count 14 so far, don't quote me on that tho :) , i'm sure theres more, quite suprised how many people love it down here, but then again in some cases I think its a case of the "grass is greener on the other side", tbh I really miss the city life sometimes, strange, when I was up reading way and we used to go on holoiday we all used to go crazy when we could see the sea coming up on the hoizon, now I don't even give it a glance, I do miss that feeling of excitment sometimes watching the waves crash onto the shore, funny how we get used to things.

Associate
evulboo said:
I to also live in Cornwall, Just outside of a town called Helston (a small shanty village called St. Keverne) been living in cornwall now for about 16years give or take, Wonderfull place altough the village im in is very quite but not to far to get to a decent town with some night life

My parents live in St. Keverne (Tregellast Park), and so does my aunt (Polventon Parc).

Associate
Behemoth said:
You know what they say about Camborne and Redruth rivalry. If you liive in Redruth you must never eat a red apple in Camborne :p

What i find funny about redruthians and camborne'ners is that they both take the piddle out of each other yet its almost the same place, a roundabout seperates them doesnt it?

Eastside and westside lol

Associate
Another cornish guy here, i live in longrock, near pz, actually in those houses right by the roundabout where the KFC is being built :p

anyone else as far southwest as me?

and DJWeasel, what roundabout, nasty double one at the top of the hill?

Soldato
tbh, in cornwall there seems to be 3 types of people

people in redruth
people in camborn

people who are glad they don't live in redruth or camborn

Soldato
VeNT said:
tbh, in cornwall there seems to be 3 types of people

people in redruth
people in camborn

people who are glad they don't live in redruth or camborn

I'm not ashamed of where I live :)

If you want to be ashamed, then try Penryn.

Caporegime
I live in Snozzel (St.Austell) and it's crap. The town's being re-developed but most of the big name shops have moved to Truro, there's only one nightclub and that's pretty pants and every little field or bit of countryside has been replaced with houses which are far too expensive for first time buyers. It's alright during the summer but it's like the worst possible case of skidmarks you could possibly imagine in the winter. Cornwall's turning in to a place where the rich and old come to die :(

Soldato
lowrider007 said:
If were doing a competition on the worst places to live in cornwall then it has to be FOXHOLE, just outside of St.Austell, I remember when I used to go to St.Austall college on the bus, you had to pass througth it every day used to send shivers down my spine.

Yup driven through there, what a dump that is.

Back
Top Bottom